My Indian manager wont give his daughters $$ if they marry outside the race....

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If it was a white guy of course he would let it slide, are Indians not know for having a social hierarchy known as the class system. Hell even among their own people they discriminate. If a person isn't from a high enough social standing then the don't consider them suitable suitors for their sons or daughters. That's how it should be because we all want the best for our offspring shut I bet you if a black billionaire made mica on his daughter he would still say no simply down jt the fact his black.:stopitslime:

Robert Johnson, BET founder didn't have problem let his daughter send that legacy money on out the black pool :beli: :yeshrug:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
:sadcam:Disqualified myself from various Indian families for either... Having a bunch of tattoos... A kid out of wedlock.. A kid out of wedlock from a woman of a different race... :sadcam:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
The same for me, I want my daughters to marry from within my ethnic group. I want to preserve the culture I grew up in. I see nothing wrong with the indian guys view, aslong as his not a hypocrite.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
"my seed marry his seed, marry his seed, thats how we keep wu tang money all up in the family"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
:childplease:@ keeping it in the race = more success and money bullshyt white people date out more often then anyone else yet are still at the top :yeshrug:

Stop comparing us to white people. White people are in a completely different stratosphere than us and have PLENTY of room for error. We do NOT

"whites date out so we should to! my dikk dawg!"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
daddy needs to fall back and let his adult daughter make her own choices and live her life. :scust:
I disagree. Indians are one of the most successful groups in the country. They didnt get to be that way by being liberal. IR mixing is wrong and just because white people do it, doesnt mean we should do the same. Whites have room for error. We do not

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. Indians are one of the most successful groups in the country. They didnt get to be that way by being liberal. IR mixing is wrong and just because white people do it, doesnt mean we should do the same. Whites have room for error. We do not

couldnt care less what whites do.:scust:

it doesnt change the fact that people need to mind their own business and let others live their own lives in peace. :what:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
couldnt care less what whites do.:scust:

it doesnt change the fact that people need to mind their own business and let others live their own lives in peace. :what:

Thats his family, he has every right to care about what his daughters do. And that individualistic mindset you're promoting is one of the primary reasons that Blacks are in such bad shape all over the globe.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats his family, he has every right to care about what his daughters do. And that individualistic mindset you're promoting is one of the primary reasons that Blacks are in such bad shape all over the globe.

its his family but theres a point when you need to let your kids live their own lives. if the person theyre with isnt a bad person or dragging them down...then its time to fall the fukk back. :what:

and i dont agree with you on individualism. the mindset that youre cosigning means too many people will have authority over your life. no thanks. id rather be responsible only for myself and answer only to myself in regards to how i live. i encourage others to do the same :manny:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
its his family but theres a point when you need to let your kids live their own lives. if the person theyre with isnt a bad person or dragging them down...then its time to fall the fukk back. :what:

and i dont agree with you on individualism. the mindset that youre cosigning means too many people will have authority over your life. no thanks. id rather be responsible only for myself and answer only to myself in regards to how i live. i encourage others to do the same :manny:

List of groups who are against IR Mixing
- Jews
- Indians
- Arabs
- East Asians (some worship whites but most dont)
- Europeans

List of groups for IR Mixing
- Blacks
- Mestizos
- Native Americans

See a pattern here? Its all about power. You should wish to keep any power or generational cash that you acquire within your own group. The Indian man in question wants his INDIAN descendants to be able to prosper just like you, as a BLACK man, should want your BLACK descendants to prosper.

But of course, people like you just cant wait to have half white lightskinned kids.