My Indian manager wont give his daughters $$ if they marry outside the race....

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I put the needs and my rights as and individual above all and i encourage others to do the same. Guess were opposites. :manny:

and id rather go behind enemy lines with my dikk then let you think youve got authority over it any day. The only detrimental one here is you by thinking that you can rule over total strangers in regards to who they fukk :russ:

I know you would. A lot of blacks think like you. Much like always though, black people are going to learn the hard way, especially when Mexicans start to make up 1/3'rd of America. Unlike CACs, Mexicans are very openly racist and have no issues with physically attacking blacks.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
white european women in the uk date outside their race at such a high rate, same in france and germany.

of course in eastern european with such a small minority population they don't but if a influx of minorities came in they would.

liek i mentioned before though I don't really care who dates out, its only in a few races that some oflks think your winning for having a white woman or white man on there arm

You're Canadian so it doesnt really matter for you :yeshrug:. I'm from BC so I know how it goes up there.

Its more of the American blacks I'm speaking to.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
See what happens if an arab girl from a conservative family gets caught with a dude from another race :sas2:
Yep, a lot of Arabs are even racist towards CACs. A lot of them are ballin to and have generational wealth, funny how that works. Wonder if that would be the case if they married beckies as soon as they got some $$$

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you would. A lot of blacks think like you. Much like always though, black people are going to learn the hard way, especially when Mexicans start to make up 1/3'rd of America. Unlike CACs, Mexicans are very openly racist and have no issues with physically attacking blacks.
:umad:

not enough :yeshrug:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in all seriousness you wont find many that are happy about their kids (especially daughters) dating out unless there really :flabbynsick:and ugly most people have a lot of pride and to do that you'd be killing off culture and all that noise.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Indians are geneticly inferior race imo especially the males... they all look :flabbynsick:

smh @ anybody who would want to breed with one

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Indians are geneticly inferior race imo especially the males... they all look :flabbynsick:

smh @ anybody who would want to breed with one
Agreed, South Asians as a whole are genetically inferior. I still admire how they love to stick together though

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
daddy needs to fall back and let his adult daughter make her own choices and live her life. :scust:

Who is saying she can't make her own choices in life? She's free to make her decisions just like the pops is free to make the decision to not hand her money he's spent a lifetime acquiring