My Indian manager wont give his daughters $$ if they marry outside the race....

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
they have something to lose. :yeshrug:the only way this would work for black people is if yall (i have my stuff together) got it together in terms of career, education and family structure. otherwise, you'd be threatening your kid to basically compete for a limited amount of good partners, and your kid will likely lose that battle.

Because there aren't any not shyt Indians. You said it yourself, you supposedly have your stuff together. Why can't it be the same for us? Good apples and bad apples? fukk.

Superstar
Daps
Because there aren't any not shyt Indians. You said it yourself, you supposedly have your stuff together. Why can't it be the same for us? Good apples and bad apples? fukk.
don't see where i stated all. i clearly stated we did have partners but due to the culture and history it is just not as many. :yeshrug:

sorry, i'm not going to be politically correct and act like african americans and indians have the same economic, educational, financial positions and amount of two-parent married homes.

african americans need to start more businesses, support more black businesses, gain more marketable skills through education, save more and spend less on jordans and weave, and dads need to marry their kids' mom instead of trying to build "teams" and scattering kids everywhere.

indians aren't perfect and definitely need to adapt to american culture more since they are here and lay off their women. as far as child rearing goes, all the indians in my school were scared to take home a B. that is both good and bad. none of the kids had social skills, but they did have a foundation for a bright future.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
whoa he lost.

I've had more relation with east asian and hispanics than my own and white. :rosslol:

and whats funny is the group to date outside their race the most is white, not black. where do you think white genocide comes from and why they blame the jews/media for every couple being with a white person :rosslol1:

I don't know about dating, but for marriage that's certainly not true.

Asians/Latinos marry out the most, then blacks (men at least), then whites

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't know about dating, but for m numarriage that's certainly not true.

Asians/Latinos marry out the most, then blacks (men at least), then whites
thats percentage wise, and thats deceiving because many whites arent in contact with minorities in many states. but the ones that are, most are. just look at actual numbers instead of percentage. who do you think those asians and latinos are dating? white!

but when you calculate it by percentage with 200 million whites, half of which live in states like vermont, maine, wyoming, it appears as tho they rarely date out, but thats not true in states that have a large minority, it turns out they're the main culprits.

fukk it you dont even need numbers, how many black people have european blood? where did the native americans go and why do so many whites have native ancestry? proof in itself. look at latin america, 90% are all mestizo and prado.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indians stick together. They make big moves on the quiet, they build empires and keep the money locked down. They are not interested in diluting their wealth or bloodline. I wish we could do the same.
:ohhh:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
thats percentage wise, and thats deceiving because many whites arent in contact with minorities in many states. but the ones that are, most are. just look at actual numbers instead of percentage. who do you think those asians and latinos are dating? white!

but when you calculate it by percentage with 200 million whites, half of which live in states like vermont, maine, wyoming, it appears as tho they rarely date out, but thats not true in states that have a large minority, it turns out they're the main culprits.

fukk it you dont even need numbers, how many black people have european blood? where did the native americans go and why do so many whites have native ancestry? proof in itself. look at latin america, 90% are all mestizo and prado.
It's :duck: a lot of the time though. The Native Americans left in the US however, usually do have European blood.

Good point overall though, I didn't think of it like that.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they have something to lose. :yeshrug:the only way this would work for black people is if yall (i have my stuff together) got it together in terms of career, education and family structure. otherwise, you'd be threatening your kid to basically compete for a limited amount of good partners, and your kid will likely lose that battle.

No, ethnic men just want their daughters to marry within the race for lineage and pride purposes (THAT is what men reason they stand to lose). This goes for the same for poor and rich ethnics. They don't want or allow their children to marry undesirables. Has nothing to do with limited rich partner/poor partner bullshyt endogamy stuff women are always thinking about. In my parent's country, there is a small ethnic minority and the parents expect their children to marry within that group regardless of circumstances. It's to do with lineage, pride, history, etc. Blacks are also expected to marry blacks.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't see where i stated all. i clearly stated we did have partners but due to the culture and history it is just not as many. :yeshrug:

Yeah, many minorities still overwhelmingly marry within their group all over the world despite a small population. So there are "limited" partners there too. That has nothing to do with anything. Arabs, Indians, etc say don't marry blacks, and so their daughters don't do it (even in places like France where blacks are richer). End of story.

sorry, i'm not going to be politically correct and act like african americans and indians have the same economic, educational, financial positions and amount of two-parent married homes.

In my parent's country, the racial minorities marry within themselves regardless of wealth. The wealth is not what's important; it is the history, pride, ancestry, etc. The "limited partners" thing is irrelevant and not an excuse.

african americans need to start more businesses, support more black businesses, gain more marketable skills through education, save more and spend less on jordans and weave, and dads need to marry their kids' mom instead of trying to build "teams" and scattering kids everywhere.

indians aren't perfect and definitely need to adapt to american culture more since they are here and lay off their women. as far as child rearing goes, all the indians in my school were scared to take home a B. that is both good and bad. none of the kids had social skills, but they did have a foundation for a bright future.

Black businesses have nothing to do with anything. Like I said, ethnics advocate and enforce the same "daughter, don't marry outside your race" regardless of wealth both inside and outside their respective countries. Arabs don't give a fukk if their daughter finds a rich black man, they said no nikkas, so it's no nikkas. No monkeys. No apes. I don't wanna see them.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah, many minorities still overwhelmingly marry within their group all over the world despite a small population. So there are "limited" partners there too. That has nothing to do with anything. Arabs, Indians, etc say don't marry blacks, and so their daughters don't do it (even in places like France where blacks are richer). End of story.

In my parent's country, the racial minorities marry within themselves regardless of wealth. The wealth is not what's important; it is the history, pride, ancestry, etc. The "limited partners" thing is irrelevant and not an excuse.

Black businesses have nothing to do with anything. Like I said, ethnics advocate and enforce the same "daughter, don't marry outside your race" regardless of wealth both inside and outside their respective countries. Arabs don't give a fukk if their daughter finds a rich black man, they said no nikkas, so it's no nikkas. No monkeys. No apes. I don't wanna see them.
actually they date quite often in countries like sudan, somalia, yemen. islam is arab culture and there are a lot of black muslims.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually they date quite often in countries like sudan, somalia, yemen. islam is arab culture and there are a lot of black muslims.

I am speaking of the general case as I have experienced ethnics, including Arabs, in my own country and in others. I can't speak for North Sudan and Somalia (I know this is not the case in South Sudan because I played soccer with a South Sudanese guy on Friday and he told me Arabs "hate blacks"; I asked him why, he just told me they do and have always hated blacks. He also said it's OK b/c they hate the Arabs too), but Arab men don't allow their women to date blacks in the typical Arab world. Just because an Arab is a Muslim does not mean they are OK with blacks (lol). Almost all the Arabs are Muslims where I live yet I have rarely (ever?) seen the East Africans and Arabs date. The East Africans here, including the Somalians, rarely date outside their group (and the ones that do generally don't look took traditional or religious and they don't choose Arabs).

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the way it's supposed to be.

Black Americans get mad because we're the only race who is open to interracial.

I saw a dude on another forum get mad because some puerto rican girl said she doesn't date outside of her circle, dude said she was lying and was too afraid to admit her lust for black men :snoop:.
Bold sounds stupid cause if it was soooo like that it wouldn't be IR dating if we were the only ones into it. Some of y'all I swear need to get up off this net and experience life outside of fugazy stats and other online junk. Can't believe cats dap this stupid shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We need to start doing this

The black race is the only race where we stand aside and think we are winning for marrying out and destroying our blood Lnes

Bu bu but I had a baby daughter with a PAWG and my baby girl has good hair.

Disrespect your genetics and apply self hatred in your descendants brehs :smh: