My Indian manager wont give his daughters $$ if they marry outside the race....

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
List of groups who are against IR Mixing
- Jews
- Indians
- Arabs
- East Asians (some worship whites but most dont)
- Europeans

List of groups for IR Mixing
- Blacks
- Mestizos
- Native Americans

See a pattern here? Its all about power. You should wish to keep any power or generational cash that you acquire within your own group. The Indian man in question wants his INDIAN descendants to be able to prosper just like you, as a BLACK man, should want your BLACK descendants to prosper.

But of course, people like you just cant wait to have half white lightskinned kids.

oh ok. thats so interesting. you really blew my mind there lol. yes i see a pattern. a pattern of people not knowing when to mind their own business and let others do them.

like i said....if the person theyre with isnt a bad person or dragging them down...then its time to fall the fukk back. Nothing you said changes this.

Of course I want my descendants to prosper. I dont have to cut them off and dictate who they should or shouldnt fukk for this to happen. Im not a control freak like you and the ones that you idolize. Advocating for people to be able to live their own lives as ADULTS and do their own thing without catching hell does not equal me being in a rush to have light skinned children. but hey keep trying to rule over the love lives of other human beings :manny:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
oh ok. thats so interesting. you really blew my mind there lol. yes i see a pattern. a pattern of people not knowing when to mind their own business and let others do them.

like i said....if the person theyre with isnt a bad person or dragging them down...then its time to fall the fukk back. Nothing you said changes this.

Of course I want my descendants to prosper. I dont have to cut them off and dictate who they should or shouldnt fukk for this to happen. Im not a control freak like you and the ones that you idolize. Advocating for people to be able to live their own lives as ADULTS and do their own thing without catching hell does not equal me being in a rush to have light skinned children. but hey keep trying to rule over the love lives of other human beings :manny:
Liberals like you just got to learn the hard way.

"where the white wimmenz and latina mamis at dawg, my dikk!"

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liberals like you just got to learn the hard way.

"where the white wimmenz and latina mamis at dawg, my dikk!"

and control freaks like you who think that theyve got a right to rule someone are going to need to learn your place. :pacspit:

my dikk to do with as i please. do what you want with yours and mind your own fukking business.

the indian needs to worry about his own and let his daughter's p*ssy enjoy what it wants.

"youre a grown adult but im gonna try to dictate where you stick your genitals or ELSE!!"

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, we're at war with the groups I mentioned so one should be ashamed, marrying/dating one is the equivalent of committing Treason IMO

lol youre nuts. Treason? Come off it with this witch hunt nonsense.

ill let you hold the trials for what others do with their dikks.

fakkits like you need to be outright executed for shyt like this. if we left it to you we'd have to live under martial law.

but good luck trying to police people's genitals. :mjlol:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
lol youre nuts. Treason? Come off it with this witch hunt nonsense.

ill let you hold the trials for what others do with their dikks.

fakkits like you need to be outright executed for shyt like this. if we left it to you we'd have to live under martial law.

but good luck trying to police people's genitals. :mjlol:

Look, I personally put the needs of my group above all. I recognize that it is indeed black people vs the world and that historically blacks liberal mentality towards other group and overall selfishness have done a great deal of damage to the race as a whole.

If you care more about your dikk than anything else, thats fine. c00n away with all the Hispanics and Whites you want. Just know that you're behind enemy lines and you're a detriment to your own kind.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nah if you convert to Judaism you can marry a jew
indians dont mind mixing with white folks i see here all the time mainly with indian women.

europeans? no one mixes more than cacs

List of groups who are against IR Mixing
- Jews
- Indians
- Arabs
- East Asians (some worship whites but most dont)
- Europeans

List of groups for IR Mixing
- Blacks
- Mestizos
- Native Americans

See a pattern here? Its all about power. You should wish to keep any power or generational cash that you acquire within your own group. The Indian man in question wants his INDIAN descendants to be able to prosper just like you, as a BLACK man, should want your BLACK descendants to prosper.

But of course, people like you just cant wait to have half white lightskinned kids.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
nah if you convert to Judaism you can marry a jew
indians dont mind mixing with white folks i see here all the time mainly with indian women.

europeans? no one mixes more than cacs

When I say Europeans, I'm referring to the ones actually from Europe. Not the North American whites. Either way, they/Indians/Jews all have room for error. We dont. We need to start accumulating generational wealth ASAP so that way our descendants can have a base.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, I personally put the needs of my group above all. I recognize that it is indeed black people vs the world and that historically blacks liberal mentality towards other group and overall selfishness have done a great deal of damage to the race as a whole.

If you care more about your dikk than anything else, thats fine. c00n away with all the Hispanics and Whites you want. Just know that you're behind enemy lines and you're a detriment to your own kind.

I put the needs and my rights as and individual above all and i encourage others to do the same. Guess were opposites. :manny:

and id rather go behind enemy lines with my dikk then let you think youve got authority over it any day. The only detrimental one here is you by thinking that you can rule over total strangers in regards to who they fukk :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When I say Europeans, I'm referring to the ones actually from Europe. Not the North American whites. Either way, they/Indians/Jews all have room for error. We dont. We need to start accumulating generational wealth ASAP so that way our descendants can have a base.

white european women in the uk date outside their race at such a high rate, same in france and germany.

of course in eastern european with such a small minority population they don't but if a influx of minorities came in they would.

liek i mentioned before though I don't really care who dates out, its only in a few races that some oflks think your winning for having a white woman or white man on there arm