My Indian manager wont give his daughters $$ if they marry outside the race....

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
Indians arent selectively racist like East Asians/Hispanics. They dont even fuk with white people. I kind of respect it. My brother (black) married an Indian and while her and her family still talk, they dont fuk with their half black grandkids or the black side of the family

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
lol that's how you keep your money in your community, OP gotta be a Black American cuz only we get offended by shyt like this.

This is smart, imagine working your whole life and amassing millions just for your daughter to marry a white man and put the money back into the crackers hands after you die :mjlol:

concise

Veteran
Daps
So im at a all-you -can-eat" Indian buffet last week with the team....and the Sr manager comes through. Dude is like 17 years with the company and got teenage daughters. Somehow the topic of marriage comes up and they all are fascinated how I have a kid and not married :mjlol:. The term baby mama is strange to them.....

Imagine how they talk about you when you're not around. :mjpls:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Indian women flock to white men down here, it's rare to see Indian people not with Indians or white people. Not sweating it though because they rarely have ass or t*ts and they smell like incense :scusthov:.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Good for him. But I have to question his intensity to that belief. If a white guy were to propose, will he let it slide?

Good question. Knowing Indians (and Asians in general), he'd most likely welcome that prospect.

:what: They aren't like the other Asians and don't kiss ass, they won't even Americanize/whitewash their names :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've seen many Indian girls with white guys but at the end of the day they marry a Indian Man.

Same with Indian and Persian dudes I seez they sleep with white girls date em but at the end of day they marrying inside their race.

Indian women flock to white men down here, it's rare to see Indian people not with Indians or white people. Not sweating it though because they rarely have ass or t*ts and they smell like incense :scusthov:.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Good for him. But I have to question his intensity to that belief. If a white guy were to propose, will he let it slide?
IJPW5t4.png

Molecule Man

Banned
Daps
I despise most of these douchebags that I have met. They are the stankinest, loudest, people i have encountered outside of fukking illegal mexicans. These mufukkas come over to this country and start trying to build wealth to share with others of their kind, all the while never caring about this nation's culture or norms. shyt is sickening. Then they have the nerve to look down on someone bc they aren't the complexion of burnt rice like them? fukk these dudes seriously. Your whole country is shyt bc truthfully, you as a people are shyt. Same as the illegals. No one is trying to break up into Mexico or India. Why is that? BC they are filth. I admire the idea of wanting to preserve your group, but you need to preserve that shyt in your own toilet-bowl of a country, not come over here demanding to be respected as an equal when quite frankly, you are not.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I've seen many Indian girls with white guys but at the end of the day they marry a Indian Man.

Same with Indian and Persian dudes I seez they sleep with white girls date em but at the end of day they marrying inside their race.

Married breh, I personally know atleast a dozen married Indian-White couples. I have yet to see a Black-Indian couple.

This is a common sight on my Facebook (this is taken from a local DJ's wedding though):
Sureshnie_1.jpg

EDIT: Had to put that pic in a spoiler tag, some nikkas still wanna maintain an erection tonight.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If it was a white guy of course he would let it slide, are Indians not know for having a social hierarchy known as the class system. Hell even among their own people they discriminate. If a person isn't from a high enough social standing then the don't consider them suitable suitors for their sons or daughters. That's how it should be because we all want the best for our offspring shut I bet you if a black billionaire made mica on his daughter he would still say no simply down jt the fact his black.:stopitslime:
@GetInTheTruck we got another indian expert here. :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Married breh, I personally know atleast a dozen married Indian-White couples. I have yet to see a Black-Indian couple.

This is a common sight on my Facebook (this is taken from a local DJ's wedding though):

Sureshnie_1.jpg
whoa he lost.
Indians arent selectively racist like East Asians/Hispanics.
I've had more relation with east asian and hispanics than my own and white. :rosslol:

and whats funny is the group to date outside their race the most is white, not black. where do you think white genocide comes from and why they blame the jews/media for every couple being with a white person :rosslol1: