My Indian manager wont give his daughters $$ if they marry outside the race....

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
This is the way it's supposed to be.

Black Americans get mad because we're the only race who is open to interracial.

I saw a dude on another forum get mad because some puerto rican girl said she doesn't date outside of her circle, dude said she was lying and was too afraid to admit her lust for black men :snoop:.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The funny thing is many Indians are the same shade as blacks or even darker but they think they are better.

You'll rarely ever see a black and a Indian mainly reason 1 religious differences .

I've never seen a black Hindu.

Married breh, I personally know atleast a dozen married Indian-White couples. I have yet to see a Black-Indian couple.

This is a common sight on my Facebook (this is taken from a local DJ's wedding though):
Sureshnie_1.jpg

EDIT: Had to put that pic in a spoiler tag, some nikkas still wanna maintain an erection tonight.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
lol that's how you keep your money in your community, OP gotta be a Black American cuz only we get offended by shyt like this.

This is smart, imagine working your whole life and amassing millions just for your daughter to marry a white man and put the money back into the crackers hands after you die :mjlol:

what makes you think I was offended?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for him. But I have to question his intensity to that belief. If a white guy were to propose, will he let it slide?
i actually know some indians/pakis/bangkledesh people and while every family is different, the more religious families really don't play that shyt. the less religious ones will want to marry white but the more religious ones you not only have to marry the same ethnicity, you also have to marry same exact religious denomination and even the whole "cast" thing comes into play.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The funny thing is many Indians are the same shade as blacks or even darker but they think they are better.

You'll rarely ever see a black and a Indian mainly reason 1 religious differences .

I've never seen a black Hindu.

It is partly race but it's mostly education and culture. A lot of Asians in general view black culture as buffoonery. They don't feel like a black person could bring anything of value to the table.

One of my aunts married black dude, but he's a lawyer like her so there was really no issue other than what religion the kid was gonna be.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It's not just indian people. Practically every ethnic/cultural group do this.....................................except for one group. :sas2:

Personally, I disagree with them, it's racism/discrimination no matter how they try and cover it.

I came across the podcast on youtube and these indian/pakistani people just sound ridiculous.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
We need to start doing this

The black race is the only race where we stand aside and think we are winning for marrying out and destroying our blood Lnes

No we're not, not even close

Anyways, blacks in the new world have no qualms around race mixing because

1. We lost our heritage/culture due to slavery so we dont feel an obligation to continue any kind of traditional pattern because there is no traditional pattern for us to continue

2. The one drop rule, no matter who we reproduce with, a lot of blacks still think their offspring will simply be pegged as a lighter skinned black (which is desired)

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
whoa he lost.

I've had more relation with east asian and hispanics than my own and white. :rosslol:

and whats funny is the group to date outside their race the most is white, not black. where do you think white genocide comes from and why they blame the jews/media for every couple being with a white person :rosslol1:

Thats fine but East Asians and Hispanics will still kiss whitey's ass whenever they can

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Married breh, I personally know atleast a dozen married Indian-White couples. I have yet to see a Black-Indian couple.

This is a common sight on my Facebook (this is taken from a local DJ's wedding though):
Sureshnie_1.jpg

EDIT: Had to put that pic in a spoiler tag, some nikkas still wanna maintain an erection tonight.
There's this one.

DSC_4265.jpg

DSC_8319a.jpg

DSC_8367a.jpg

DSC_2345.jpg

DSC_6116.jpg

DSC_2316.jpg

DSC_5852.jpg

sharan_jude_multiculturalwedding4.jpg

They had 4 different weddings, Indian wedding, Nigeria wedding and 2 Western wedding.

There more picture here(her family looks happy for her)
http://www.thestudiobphotographyblog.com/sharan-jude-part-one
http://www.thestudiobphotographyblog.com/iberostar-rose-hall-wedding-sharan-jude-part-two
http://www.thestudiobphotographyblog.com/iberostar-rose-hall-wedding-sharan-jude-part-three
http://www.thestudiobphotographyblog.com/iberostar-rose-hall-wedding-sharan-jude-part-four

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
They had 4 different weddings, Indian wedding, Nigeria wedding and 2 Western wedding.

:ehh:

That's how it works with Indian and other races I've encountered, but I've never seen more than 2 weddings. 1 traditional, 1 western.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live next door to two indian graduate girls (sisters) that married two african brehs (who are cousins)

They had two weddings each, two in africa, two over here (in the UK but under an indian cultural setting)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This is the way it's supposed to be.

Black Americans get mad because we're the only race who is open to interracial.

I saw a dude on another forum get mad because some puerto rican girl said she doesn't date outside of her circle, dude said she was lying and was too afraid to admit her lust for black men :snoop:.
white americans date outside their race more than any group in america