My Husband's Unconscious Racism Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I can't stand when people try to make themselves into a fukking martyr to justify their interracial relationships. :what:

Shut the fukk up, bytch. You're not special or doing racism service by being married to an openly proud white supremacist. :scust:
Yep

And sadly, her c00n bedwenching ass likely still missing all kinds of racist insinuations being made by all these white people she around. White supremacist get a kick out of doing and saying things they know is racist as hell but they bank on black people not knowing about it, or being aware of it.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
f8kI8zh-t9DnAlQnGxr79g1Hu8o-q3Fjar4UriG8dUAVHhpDLTou5glU8ywq6oaqAH3wpSAWyNaQac8Y5qA78w=w506-h380-n

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I stopped reading at planned to be married 3 times.

These the same type of women who will tell you that black men are scared to commit

These the same chicks that say you have to marry them after a year of dating :skip:
Be a starter husband, brehs

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All these tumblr c00ns and bedwenches have the same stories, "I always aspired to be like the white people, I was ashamed of my blackness"

And we let these weirdos get into media positions as writers and representatives of black thought. Making it seem like this was a common plight among black kids growing up.

nikka I was never ashamed of being black, most nikkas were never ashamed of being black. These nikkas are weird and we have to ostracised these "I became proud of my blackness in college or later" nikkas, they always have underlying issues.

Breh, I'm really trying to figure out where did these c00ns and wenches grow up because I was never ashamed to be black :dwillhuh:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so basically shes a 5000% bedwench who decided to stay married to a poor excuse for a reformed racist, "working" with him to trick herself into thinking she isnt as huge of a blatant bedwench as she really is for staying with his aint shyt ass.
:mjlol:
:scust:

Black delegation has voted to waive/amnesty this negro-pean bedwench :camby: