My Husband's Unconscious Racism Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Is that Michael Clark Duncan era Kingpin? It works.

Nikkas could sweep shyt through attention to detail and really working the personality of characters instead of trying to get away with just t*ts and round round like ... others.

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
My Husband's Unconscious Racism Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

When I was in my teens, I figured I’d be married at least three times. The first would be the young, practice marriage. My second marriage would be the passionate one through which I would become a better version of myself, and my third would be the one that stuck. As you can see, I never really had a lot of respect for the institution.
First off, what kinds of examples was this bytch around to even think that being married at least three times was an okay idea to have:what:

Second, what the fukk are you doing married if you never had respect for the idea behind it:what:
They need to stop giving stupid bytches a platform to spread their stupidity:snoop:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
All these tumblr c00ns and bedwenches have the same stories, "I always aspired to be like the white people, I was ashamed of my blackness"

And we let these weirdos get into media positions as writers and representatives of black thought. Making it seem like this was a common plight among black kids growing up.

nikka I was never ashamed of being black, most nikkas were never ashamed of being black. These nikkas are weird and we have to ostracised these "I became proud of my blackness in college or later" nikkas, they always have underlying issues.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
All these tumblr c00ns and bedwenches have the same stories, "I always aspired to be like the white people, I was ashamed of my blackness"

And we let these weirdos get into media positions as writers and representatives of black thought. Making it seem like this was a common plight among black kids growing up.

nikka I was never ashamed of being black, most nikkas were never ashamed of being black. These nikkas are weird and we have to ostracised these "I became proud of my blackness in college or later" nikkas, they always have underlying issues.