Daps
Must have been cosplaying Blanka :damn:
wGnPokN.gif

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I'm glad she wrote this because this is a snapshot inside the mind and life of a Negro Bed Wench.

1. She had dated white men previously and consistently experienced prejudice while dating them. And yet, she continued to date them. She talks a lot about racial dignity in this piece, yet she has none. Step 1 to be a NBW.

2. She highlighted how she was drawn to him because he basically let her do what she wanted and didn't check her. Black feminist talk. One of things that draws some black women to white men is the idea that they are less judgmental than black men. Which could no further from the truth, because they are in a society that is based on judgmental white attitudes about what it is to be black. But he was white, he was interested in her and he let her run her mouth. So, it was all good. Step 2 to being a NBW.

3. She says she objected to being pulled into white environments, but it sounds like she relished in it low key. She makes herself out to be this "different" kind of black person. The type that knew how to navigate the white world and make her way. Some black people measure their social aptness by how comfortable they can make white people. Step 3 to being a NBW.

4. After supposedly being so uncomfortable and so appalled by him and his friends unconscious racism, she still decided to marry this man and in her words "spend her life" with him. Not she just decided to keep dating him and learn more. No, she decided to lock herself in with this man and sign a legal contract binding herself to him. At the end of the day, no white man is white supremacist enough to turn down a marriage proposal for a NBW. Step 4 to being a NBW.

5. Even with him continuing his white supremacist attitudes in the marriage and confirming that he sides with killing unarmed black teens for committing the crime of being outside, she still decided to let him "learn and grow" about his racism and why it's affecting their marriage. She says that it nearly ended their marriage, but she makes no reference to ever seeking a divorce, getting divorce papers drawn up or even mentioning legal separation.

Once a NBW has a white husband, there is nothing white supremacist enough to actually leave the marriage. Unless HE decides to leave the marriage. Step 5 to being a NBW.

Reading this article reminded me of this:

Peace

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
She admits in the final paragraphs the guy is still a racist. She is just "working" with him, which is code for he is still a racist and she's still a dumbass.
Ie she's catering to his racism...
The dude literally makes racist comments all the time, blames Trayvon, etc. He's a racist. There's nothing to note except the broad is a retarded self-hater who claims to hate racism yet dates a racist.
this is what I don't get....

you hate racism but your spouse is a racist.

Any black man or black woman with an ounce of self respect and dignity would of been out of there with the quickness the second any instance of racism was detected from them. She stayed. which means she has low self esteem, hates black people, hates herself and sees the only validation as neccessary in her mind from white society.

I don't even care to devote time to writing about this basketcase...you are in an IR relationship. Cool. why do you have to rub it in our faces? Thats prime insecurity.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Black women always turn dating crackers into some profound epic journey of self-discovery, churning out goddamn novels about the shyt. Dudes just fukk white hoes, it's not that big of a deal.

If fukking a white bytch is a profound thing that causes a dude to type up manifestos, that nikka is probably a closeted gay.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she says a lot of pro black stuff, talked about how uncomfortable she was becoming by having to spend a lot of her social time surrounded by white people, got a CLEAR wake up call that dude was a white supremacist. STILL MARRIED HIM, got yet ANOTHER wake up call and decided instead of leaving she's gonna work to change him....

comes off like she was looking for someone to mold into her liking anyway

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Can we hook this one up with the blk male c00n that bought the cave hag to the black consciousness event in the other thread?

See that's the problem. The reject losers in our race don't want each other so they go outchea and try to make other normal blks care about this shyt while embarrassing our race.

Somebody press the eject button. The rest of us normal people who go outside and have good interactions with the opposite sex of our own race don't have to bring white chicks to black events or write books about reforming racists.

Get these losers out of our community!