My Husband's Unconscious Racism Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Why the hell...? :what: if you had to date white why in the hell would you stay if he says "well at least we don't get shot :jawalrus:", and you realize he's racist? I'm sorry but her life and marriage is a joke. Big ass L for her. That should've been the first and last strike.

I swear, people in IRs write these long ass posts talmbout their racist partner, at the end we find out they didn't divorce, and we're supposed to give daps for being a dumbass? :mindblown:. Bye.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
full

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
How are we winning when our women are flocking to white guys in record numbers?

OUR women, breh? You've already lost it. Women belong to and are loyal to their best options, end of story. Black men not having to deal with this psychotic, white supremacist woman is definitely winning in my book.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell...? :what: if you had to date white why in the hell would you stay if he says "well at least we don't get shot :jawalrus:", and you realize he's racist? I'm sorry but her life and marriage is a joke. Big ass L for her. That should've been the first and last strike.

I swear, people in IRs write these long ass posts talmbout their racist partner, at the end we find out they didn't divorce, and we're supposed to give daps for being a dumbass? :mindblown:. Bye.
Exactly

Its really a very empty and lackluster article. :yawn:

I feel like she wrote it for herself tbh. To convince herself its okay to still be in this relationship with someone she feels is a racist. Heres the thing tho: We dont give a shyt lol

I hate it when people in interracial relationships act like they're special or unique. Nothing about her lame ass story was special. Heard it before

Im actually more upset at myself tho for going back and actually reading the entire article. :gag: