My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Damn I can't keep up with this thread... :sadcam: Aight let me try to get my art barr on and answer all these q's

I didn't know this:ohhh: These girls need to stfu and sign then. I don't see whats the problem

That's the whole point here. I just learned this recently. Like how in the world can you feel entitled to what I have before we met?!??!?

Yo Coffee, how much we talking about him trying to "protect".

:birdman:

Dog I don't know for sure. You know how folks get when discussing their money, but I know its some decent property on the west coast. Why does it even matter? If it was just a $80K townhouse, I still dont blame him for wanting to keep it in case shyt aint work out. nikka might have to stay there after a divorce. :heh:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
fukk your food.

If that simple wench thought it was okay for you to go to Brazil without her then more power to her for staying with you. However, my point still remains if you want me to sign or if I feel he needs to sign something in order to be with me (in terms of marriage) then I don't want any parts of that marriage. Just leave me be.

You would leave your man if he went on a trip without you? Thats retarded

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Hold off on marrying her until she becomes a doctor and starts making that doctor salary..

Sidenote: :wtf: where is Reincar? I know he should be dropping some gems for you in a moment.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You would leave your man if he went on a trip without you? Thats retarded

IDK about her, but I damn sure would not have sex with any man that recently went to Brazil to kick it by himself. Unless you're willing to wait six months (and an HIV test later) to have sex with me again, then we might as well break up.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:birdman:

even the most "quality" women on earth have turned into a birdbrain ass vindictive bytch when u play with her emotions. these women you speak of do not exist. every woman is fully capable of doing anything she can to destroy your life if her emotions are not placated to.
:ld:
well, if a woman wants to screw you, unfortunately these laws are catered to them so she can do just that. Definately take safe measures to protect yourself but somw things are just going to be out of your hands.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my views on marriage on here. A prenup supports my point of view that men will maintain their marriage partial based on financial burden.

Need ask any female on this board so what's your opinion this one?......would you be willing to sign a prenup?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

lol. It's decent amount out in IA. Bet it goes to Obama this election cycle too.

IDK about her, but I damn sure would not have sex with any man that recently went to Brazil to kick it by himself. Unless you're willing to wait six months (and an HIV test later) to have sex with me again, then we might as well break up.

lol. I was joking about the Brazil part. But not for nothing I have a group of friends that go there on the reg. They all have girls. You either gotta trust your man or keep it moving.

You can't assume every man going to Brazil is gonna get some ass, just like you can't assume every woman who divorces is gonna clean you out.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
im not sure why that would bother him. say you met a nikka like me in real life, swept you off your feet or whatever and u down to do almost anything to spend the rest of your life with him, except sign a pre nup. you are still down to do everything a normal wife would, just without the ring and title? simply because you wont get married with a pre nup? i dont understand whats in it for you...but i like the way that sounds :youngsabo:
what's in it for me?
:laugh:

If i'm getting married, I wouldn't be marrying anyone with the mindset of "I hope she doesn't try to get me got!" If that is the case, then we do not need to be getting married if he thinks so low of me in the first place. I'm sure it wouldn't bother him and I can guarantee it wouldn't bother me either. I'm not on my head looking for a ring or marriage but if he were to bring up the prospect of signing a prenup then I'll just say goodbye, no biggie.

For the person that said it's retarded for me to leave my man if he went to Brazil without me, you can do whatever the hell you want in your "household" but me and mine? It won't be going down like that and if I tell him i'm uncomfortable with something and he still goes? he can kiss my ass goodbye.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Also, I just wanna say. While we're over here talking about worst case scenarios, and shady ass HOES.

What troubles me the most is that this is a regular GOOD girl. And this minor issue might ruin a relationship. :wow: All she gotta do is sign it. He's not asking for anything other than the property he owns that has nothing to do with her. Why do women have to make this so emotional? :why:

Reminds me of when i told my ex that if she got pregnant I'd get a paternity test when the kid was born. She used to get SO PISSED at the idea! I'm like, "If you know its mine, what do you have to worry about?" She'd be like "What type of girl do you think I am? If you trusted me you wouldn't even GET a test."

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
^^^ I think "he" is most likely "you" bro

:leostare:

you ol' I got a friend who might be gay, testing the waters to see if ya homies would accept ur potential fakkity ass nikka

:russ:

You can check my post history breh. I'm NO WHERE NEAR getting married. This is definitely about my homie.

I know you grey but here's some neg rep anyway you self-hating fakkit. :pacspit:

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk your food.

If that simple wench thought it was okay for you to go to Brazil without her then more power to her for staying with you. However, my point still remains if you want me to sign or if I feel he needs to sign something in order to be with me (in terms of marriage) then I don't want any parts of that marriage. Just leave me be.

Marriage in itself is a contract with legal ramifications, so how can you be willing to enter into that contract but have qualms about this contract? And do you feel this way about all forms of insurance i.e. life, auto, home, or is a prenup(marriage insurance) a special case? Is it wise to enter any serious business relationship without a contract? let's not kid ourselves marriage is indeed a business, a merger if you will two entities becoming one.