My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I would be offended. If you don't trust me, don't marry me. simple as that.

Nobody can trust a person 100%, and the only people that should be trusted even close to 100 is family. If you get offended when someone you love wants to protect what is rightfully his in the event (no matter how unlikely :youngsabo:) that you end up being a gold-digging whore, then you probably don't love him enough to marry him any way. In many cases, divorced women that take their ex's assets are undeserving and it's a pretty bad flaw in our legal system. You need to think about that and reconsider your stance on prenuptial agreements.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She had a job breh, but was out of work for like 2 years due to medical issues. He has to pay for about a year I think. But still, that gotta hurt.

Tell that nikka to man up! It's just a year. :wtb:

I know nikkaz who got fukked WAY worse than that with their wallet.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nobody can trust a person 100%, and the only people that should be trusted even close to 100 is family.

*cough*

BULLshyt!!!

*cough*

Family is even WORSE!! You see how nikkas act when a relative dies and there is money involved????? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Here's how you do it.

If you're serious abour protecting your dough you can do one of 2 things....

a) hide your assets from her.
b) tell her from jump (before yall even get serious) that no matter what any broad you marry, will have to sign a prenup. Don't leave her with nothing. Work out a deal where you give her money/assets, just nothing near half.

Here's a story though. Hoes are ruthless as fukk. My boy got engaged to this broad (I told him he was dumb...didn't listen to me). So they buy a house together. When it comes time to sign the papers, they're both out of the country and they agree to let the broad's dad sign the papers. They end up calling off the wedding and breaking up. Months later this dude gets SUED $20K by her claiming he owes her the $$$. He couldn't fight it cuz he never signed the papers.

Protect yourselves...and if you don't want to, just understand what you could potentially lose.

I won't be going the prenup route, but my girl makes good bank, has a whip and property so eventhough I can get fukked over...the chances are not as high. Plus...I've put my mom on every property I own. I'll just increase her ownership prior to shacking up. :krs:

ON THE FLIPSIDE:

I know a dude who got married..they were together like 6 years. They got divorced said "fukk the lawyers", they sold the crib and split the profit down the middle and wen their separate ways. A divorce isn't always a death sentence. A lot of it has to do with the quality of the person you're with.

Marry a woman with a career that makes good money and has assets. Stop marrying them fat ass, bum bytches. If you're supporting a girl, you deserved to get taken.

The bolded are the keys to this shyt. If you try and leave her with nothing, the judge goin look at you like :ufdup: and tear you a new one. The fact of the matter is alot of nikkas who've lost out on divorces kind of deserved it (there are some sad fukked up cases tho, like Bob Johnson although idk how that was permissible, his wife eneded up marrying the judge that presided over his divorce proceeding :wow:). They tried to marry some bum, broke "dime" that only wanted them for they money in the first place. If you marry a "quality" woman you wont get burned. I know myself and if I marry a woman its only going to be someone who I wouldnt mind given some money to especially since she'll be the mother of my kids.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"If you're sure we're going to be together forever then signing a prenup shouldnt bother you at all then :youngsabo:"

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
No question he should cancel everything on the spot and tell her its over...and move on...and you should link the Charlie Bell thread to his email as a reminder to stay strong...

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
nba star steven jackson called his wedding off a few years back because his byytch would not sign a pre nup. she didnt wana sign , that nygga steve jack kept it G and cancelled her:manny:

nikka called it off while she was putting on her wedding dress the day of the wedding..That man Cold :laugh:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
nikka called it off while she was putting on her wedding dress the day of the wedding..That man Cold :laugh:

That is not the way to approach a woman with a prenup. I wouldn't have signed it either (especially without a lawyer present to look over it). I just wouldn't have gotten married or it would have been postponed until things were done properly.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Id flip the script on her. Be like, "No the pre nup is just extra motivation to make sure we stay together thru the rough times" or some shyt.

Other then that...its a poker game. I'd be like yeah bytch, OK lets just go ahead and get married. Then the day of the wedding after all that planning...all her family came out, friends, coworkers, etc. Id hit her with that paperwork. Be like u better sign this shyt right now or imma leave your ass at the alter.

:win: She signs then forgets after the wedding from all the emotions built up. :leon:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
If you marry a "quality" woman you wont get burned. I know myself and if I marry a woman its only going to be someone who I wouldnt mind given some money to especially since she'll be the mother of my kids.

:birdman:

even the most "quality" women on earth have turned into a birdbrain ass vindictive bytch when u play with her emotions. these women you speak of do not exist. every woman is fully capable of doing anything she can to destroy your life if her emotions are not placated to.