My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
lol. It's decent amount out in IA. Bet it goes to Obama this election cycle too.

lol. I was joking about the Brazil part. But not for nothing I have a group of friends that go there on the reg. They all have girls. You either gotta trust your man or keep it moving.

You can't assume every man going to Brazil is gonna get some ass, just like you can't assume every woman who divorces is gonna clean you out.

:shaq2: That's like saying I'm going to the restaurant, but not to eat. No matter your style or preference, every man of every nationality makes the :steviej: when thinking of a trip to brazil

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK about her, but I damn sure would not have sex with any man that recently went to Brazil to kick it by himself. Unless you're willing to wait six months (and an HIV test later) to have sex with me again, then we might as well break up.

:mindblown:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

lol I read dat shyt wit da :dwillhuh: face.

:shaq2: That's like saying I'm going to the restaurant, but not to eat. No matter your style or preference, every man of every nationality makes the :steviej: when thinking of a trip to brazil

Every black man that I know that has gone to Brazil (none have been my man) go down there to sample the women. Some of ya'll are not to keen on safe sex so I would rather cut my loses and be HIV free :yeshrug:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why a person would be offended by the idea of signing a pre-nup.

This is in the event that it DOES NOT WORK OUT. We could plan to be together forever, but that doesn't guarantee anything. People change, circumstances change.

Besides that, I don't trust anybody 100% and I'll be damned if I get suckered into giving away half my funds because somebody that I used to love has turned into the Devil's bytch. :mindblown:

That's why we have insurance. Nobody plans to get sick or crash their car but it happens every day. With the divorce rate as high as it is, you expect me NOT to pull out the pre-nup?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-03-21/emnksuClcvumvwHJatloaeieniHmHeBuGctulGvcbqzzDhtJcIrBnhHJFcow/bytch_Please.png.scaled1000.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1347403451&Signature=A5FlSKA7xM%2BnKuklXeDsuSDVp%2Bs%3D
if you need to sign a prenup dont get married. remember this and you wont have any issues. you see what you said there "i dont trust anybody 100%" well that = you aint ready for marriage. cause thats the base of it all. TRUST.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every black man that I know that has gone to Brazil (none have been my man) go down there to sample the women. Some of ya'll are not to keen on safe sex so I would rather cut my loses and be HIV free :yeshrug:

I was more addressing the fact that

1. You're automatically assuming he's going to Brazil for one reason and only one reason which speaks to the quality of the man in question (could be a hypothetical man, in your defense).

and...

2. You're basically saying that you're ok with him cheating on you, so long as he can pass an AIDS test when he gets back.

Once again, :mindblown:.

With that way of thinking, why not just leave him when he announces his intentions to visit South America?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you need to sign a prenup dont get married. remember this and you wont have any issues. you see what you said there "i dont trust anybody 100%" well that = you aint ready for marriage. cause thats the base of it all. TRUST.

I'm still trying to understand what a prenup has to do with trust.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

But you can still sign da lease to dat house in virgina from a nikka dat aint eam been to Brazil ma. :ld:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

Have you even looked at their HIV rates? Its the same as the U.S.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still trying to understand what a prenup has to do with trust.

everything.

i dont trust you to not take me to the cleaners if we break up. so sign here since i dont trust this relationship will last until death . you know how stuff be going out there. so...sign here.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything.

i dont trust you to not take me to the cleaners if we break up. so sign here since i dont trust this relationship will last until death . you know how stuff be going out there. so...sign here.

That's not at all what a prenup is for, imo.

Example: You trust your significant other, but do you still wear a seat belt when she's driving? Why or why not?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I was more addressing the fact that

1. You're automatically assuming he's going to Brazil for one reason and only one reason which speaks to the quality of the man in question (could be a hypothetical man, in your defense).

and...

2. You're basically saying that you're ok with him cheating on you, so long as he can pass an AIDS test when he gets back.

Once again, :mindblown:.

With that way of thinking, why not just leave him when he announces his intentions to visit South America?

That is a hypothetical guy because this situation has never happened to me. My post said that we might as well break up (why would I wait six months to have sex with a man so that he can pass a HIV test). I AM going to move on. Who would actually do that?

But you can still sign da lease to dat house in virgina from a nikka dat aint eam been to Brazil ma. :ld:

Very true, but why would I stick around when I know the probability of him not sleeping with someone in Brazil (esp around his boys) is very low. I would be stupid to stick around for that (imo).

Have you even looked at their HIV rates? Its the same as the U.S.

See above post and I am careful here too.

It's my choice. I don't have to stick around for a negro who wants to go to Brazil for a fukkfest (see Blackzeus post).