My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:
Y'all nikkas that keep saying tell her to sign it or the wedding is cancelled dont know about these laws man. Forcing a woman to sign a pren-up as a condition upon marriage is a good way to get that shyt thrown out in court.

When Prenups Fail - SmartMoney.com

That's why you get it signed and notarized in the presence of a neutral 3rd party. How can she claim duress in that instance?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ufdup:
Y'all nikkas that keep saying tell her to sign it or the wedding is cancelled dont know about these laws man. Forcing a woman to sign a pren-up as a condition upon marriage is a good way to get that shyt thrown out in court.

When Prenups Fail - SmartMoney.com

Oh shyt. Well so much for that.

It doesn't even sound like homeboy is about to take an "L" if you ask me. Either leave her or throw the prenup in the bushes and get married :birdman:

but put his bread in his momma's name before marriage.....just "in case" :youngsabo:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mentality is insane. :mindblown:

So you'd really let a good man go, just because he wants to protect his assets in case of a divorce? Honestly, what does trust even have to do with this?

Women feel entitled to a man's possessions once they get married to him. That's all fine and dandy. I'm willing to "share the wealth" as long as we are MARRIED.

If pigs begin to fly and the gates of Hell open releasing hordes of demons onto the earth and our relationship just HAPPENS to not work out, I certainly don't feel like giving away any percentage of my money to a person I would probably hate at that time.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:dwillhuh: man....chicks are getting half of dude's 401ks and retirements and all sorts of ridiculous shyt like that. not just rich dudes either. if he got to the point of asking her about it, he gotta go all the way with it and leave her alone. and he would be paying for her med school too? :scusthov:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kinda money/assets are we talking about here? I can't stand seeing dudes with weak money talkin bout "prenup".

There's ways to hide money/assets though...if he doesn't want to go the prenup route.

I think the fact that she says no shows that maybe he needs to rethink marrying her. If she was at least receptive to maybe working something out, then I'd side with her.

Easy solution is find a broad who makes more money than you.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kinda money/assets are we talking about here? I can't stand seeing dudes with weak money talkin bout "prenup".

There's ways to hide money/assets though...if he doesn't want to go the prenup route.

I think the fact that she says no shows that maybe he needs to rethink marrying her. If she was at least receptive to maybe working something out, then I'd side with her.

I think the bolded kinda defeats the purpose of getting married, breh.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Have a ceremony but don't contractually get married. The system is designed to screw you over.

Some states you dont even have to get married. Once yall decide to shack up and start to play house, you might have to come up off some bread and assets when y'all split.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that same "good girl" will be sitting across from that
nikka in court wiping away fake tears in her fur coat/
designer shades and that smug jew petting her on the
back.

him: :comeon:
judge: :ufdup:
her: :usure:
jew lawyer: :ld:
pockets::bryan:

a0yqua.jpg

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
nikka a prenup wasnt going to help him out then. Prenups only protect what yall made beofre you married, anything after that and before the divorce is fair game.
I didn't know this:ohhh: These girls need to stfu and sign then. I don't see whats the problem