My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you give men way too much credit. Yall acting like Malf has the personality of a nail clipper. She's cool...she's just a "priss". No big deal IMO.
like i said, i don't know Malfoy. was just talking in general. overall though i agree with your posts. marry up or hide your assets.

(but in reality i probably just wouldn't get married).

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vast majority of African American men won't make over 60k a year in their lifetimes...yet ya'll screaming for pre-nups.

Warren Buffet ass nikkas...:childplease:
lol, Warren Buffet actually makes something like 50-75k salary a year.

his wealth is mostly tied up in his stocks in his company. i'm sure he has a few millions in other stocks and cash but stilll it's kind of funny.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Breh, her 'rules' are that "we don't need to get married". What man *wouldn't* be fine with that? :pachaha: It's hilarious the way she's saying that like it's a threat.

Man: Here baby gon ahead and sign this lil prenup. :scheme:
Her: *in Kain Carter voice* nikka fuuuuck you AND your prenup! I ain't signing shiiiiiiiiit! If you ain't trust me then I AIN'T marryin yo ass!!! *z-snap and neckroll*
Man: :mjpls:
I don't think I have ever rolled my neck in my life. Also, I wasn't saying it as a threat. I'm merely saying it's no big deal to me if we don't, which is why I repeated several times, I do not need to be married.

whatever niggga

keep believing that nutty ass brawd is single by choice
I'm not nutty nor am I single.

She has a number of "rules" yall would :scusthov: at. But she can get away with them cuz she looks good.
I'm just me, B.

u taking caping to a whole another level

she is just an average bytch working at wal mart

nothing to go crazy for
:weirdo:
Christ almighty. I couldn't even quote/post the rest of the exchange between you two about me but good grief.
I am not a bytch. If you think i'm average you are well within your right to do so. All my baby fawdah's LOVE me though.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not nutty nor am I single.

1547898_o.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol@she's 'on her grind' and 'going to med school', aka she's not making all that much money herself and is about to rack up a dumptruck of debt. It'll be fun times for him if she cheats or gets bored, leaves that marriage and leaves him with that debt while taking off with what he has.

Men keep on getting hustled because of a woman 'getting offended.' What in the world does she have a right to get offended about? What is offensive about the woman taking her stuff and the man taking his stuff in the case they separate? But negroes are vagina slaves and absolutely just must appease the woman and let her flip the script, talking about well you must not trust me or you are assuming the marriage will fail from the get go. That is some of the dumbest stuff I've ever heard. I guess she doesn't plan on getting health insurance because that will directly contribute to her getting sick in the future. She must not have car insurance because getting car insurance means she will definitely get in a wreck in the future and she isn't trusting her own driving skills. Does that make any sense?

Let's be real. IF a woman decided to marry a man and she made significantly more money, she will slide him that pre-nup at lightning speed, but realistically speaking, more often than not women do NOT marry men who make less than them.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Also where in the world do negroes get teh impression that pre-nups are only to protect the rich? If you are making middling money, getting taking for half hurts you MORE on top of having to dish out those crazy alimony payments and child support. If you are making something like $70,000 a year and you get divorced, she ends up with the house, but you end up being forced to pay the mortgage, she gets half of the savings, you have to pay child support, you have to pay alimony, etc., that will TEAR YOU UP because you will essentially be living like a pauper after it is said and done. Your future live is ultimately left up to the whims of your wife and how vindictive she decides to be in the event of a marriage. That ain't the place to be.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not at all what a prenup is for, imo.

Example: You trust your significant other, but do you still wear a seat belt when she's driving? Why or why not?

i wear a seat belt because their are outside factors not in my control that could put us in a car accident. NICE try brawler.

other factors outside of the drivers perfect driving = OTHER DRIVERS imperfect driving.

marriage, if something goes wrong in your marriage its on both drivers. no outside forces can MAKE either of you blow it. only you can do that. both of yall are grown.

Weather conditions=the beauty of marriage is no matter how bad the storm may be atleast yall got each other. yall are supposed to fight thru a storm. if one of yall quits or both of yall quit, its on YOU and HER, Him & YOU. no outside forces FORCES you two to break up and divorce.

if you're worrying about your OWN personal ASSETS . you dont understand marriage at all. and yes i know how wack the system is with giving the brokest of the two HALF. REEEEEDICULOUS in a lot of situations. not all but a lot.

i'll tell you this. its reason #980 why God said Dont have sex before marriage. and let him CHOOSE your mate for you. but we skip over those, because they're to hard to follow. so of course if you go off on your own and get sprung on the sex(yes you fellas, it happens to you too. i've seen it with my OWN EYES). next thing you know yall getting hitched. she fine, the sex is right. she SEEMS to be decent. bam yall married up after knowing each other for a few months. bam 4 years later, 2 kids later. she talking about gimmie Half and i'm out. the reality is. that chick wasnt for you to begin with. and you were not for her. if you would've stayed out of from up under the covers with her. you would've SEEN that. LOVE doesnt blind you. INFATUATION blinds you. LUST blinds you. its gets us all. but the TRUTH(love) never blinds you.

remember if GOD is the TRUTH(righteousness at its finest)
and they say GOD is LOVE
then LOVE=TRUTH
A=B, B=C, therefore A=C
and some of yall said yall dont need algebra for everday life.

But hey since ladies want a man so bad they'll take anyman (EVELYN from bball housewives). you want a baller so bad. you are willing to take any baller.
is he balling? check
is he funny? check
is the sex game good? check
is he cute? check

what more could a woman want?

lets see how God does it

How's his Faith looking for real?
How does he treat women?(ohhhh he's a baller so he has a lot of...........FRIENDSSSSS)

Well you already know what it is. and you still want to jump the broom. come on now. God didnt bring him into your life for you to marry. not at this stage in his life.

some of these dudes yall chicks be running into, yall really need to check back with these dudes in 5 years. see where their heads are at by then. cause right now. its a no go. that dude aint ready to be with you and only you. that dude is selfish. you cant be selfish in a marriage.

again if you think the Prenupt is necessary. You dont trust the chick or you dont trust yourself. and thats fine. God gave you discernment for a reason. get out of that relationship. or atleast dont get married until you can trust him/her.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't listening, brother Kev..

She's a "good girl", she would never do that..
there's no such thing "she will never do that" thats foolish thinking. but going into it thinking about all the ways you have to protect yourself = SELFISH. SELFISH and marriage do not go hand in hand.

now you want to right up a prenupt that makes sense.

throw in a few clauses.

IF i cheat on you, you get 90%
If you cheat on me, I get whatever you have even if its half of your paycheck until you leave this earth.

If you decide to just up and leave just cause you're sick of me(not an excuse to divorce anyone). fine, just make sure you hand over 50%.

now tell me how many people would get divorced with this in place?

are yall down for that kind of prenupt? that cuts out "she's a good girl she wouldnt do that." or "he was a church boy, i never thought he would do me like this."

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Again, prenupts do not stop alimony or child support. There is no way to stop it. There is a clause for prenupts in most states which states that lack of consideration/fairness can be used a reason to make a prenupt unenforceable, regardless of whether you have a lawyer there or not. If you think that leaving nothing for your spouse in the prenupt is the way to and the judge is going to honor it, you are wrong in most cases.

The only way you can escape giving up the house and still paying for it if it's purchased during the marriage is if the house is in both of your names and (a) Either party sells out their portion of the debt or (b) Both parties agree to sell and split the profit.

i wear a seat belt because their are outside factors not in my control that could put us in a car accident. NICE try brawler.
other factors outside of the drivers perfect driving = OTHER DRIVERS imperfect driving.
marriage, if something goes wrong in your marriage its on both drivers. no outside forces can MAKE either of you blow it. only you can do that. both of yall are grown.

When I say it's an illogical comparison, and explain why, I'm being argumentative/trolling/etc. Someone else says it....

I'm starting to think dudes just say that shyt as a cop-out to logic they don't have to reply to shyt they can't comprehend. :pachaha:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forget it kev. these simps are passed saving.

only thing i agree with that some people have said: dude should have talked about it before he proposed.

also, dude is gonna get played. if you get to the point where you ask your girl to sign the prenup, you better have thought about what you would do if she says no. cause if not then you might as well not ask her. it's the type of shyt you just can't backdown from without looking like a true lame/sucker. dude should already have been ready to leave if she says no. now if he still goes through with it, she already lost a lot of respect for him. his leadership is compromised from day one going into the marriage. he goes through with it and she's already looking at him like :rudy: might as well call it quits...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forget it kev. these simps are passed saving.

only thing i agree with that some people have said: dude should have talked about it before he proposed.

also, dude is gonna get played. if you get to the point where you ask your girl to sign the prenup, you better have thought about what you would do if she says no. cause if not then you might as well not ask her. it's the type of shyt you just can't backdown from without looking like a true lame/sucker. dude should already have been ready to leave if she says no. now if he still goes through with it, she already lost a lot of respect for him. his leadership is compromised from day one going into the marriage. he goes through with it and she's already looking at him like :rudy: might as well call it quits...
SEE HERE, dont listen to these kinds of posts above. listen to that ego bravado speak. there is no place for that in a marriage. and no you dont NEED that to be ...... MAN. thats the nonsense that be getting us dudes caught up once we do get married. trying to prove to yourself, your homeboys(like yall sleepin together or something) that you still got it. that EGO,Bravado talking to you. PRIDE will kill a marriage in a minute. now you're more worried about looking like a sucker to some DUDE then you are about some chick you say you LOVE to death. yall dudes just might be :wrist:

notice what i said in the previous post. LOVE dont make you blind. take a look. does she look like the type that would do something to blow the relationship? you should know. you know her. and if you dont KNOW HER. GET to know her before yall skip down that AISLE. it may take months, years. whats the rush? yalls going to be together forever anyway once yall do get hitched. i have never once met a dude or known a dude that ran into a broad and married her. and she took him for his loot. without him even suspecting she was a digger, or spiteful, or selfish type of chick. he knew going in what he was dealing with. so of course when things get crazy she's going to be the worse kind of her she could be and vice versa. but again HE knew that going in. no one said marry the chick anyway.

if you have a selfish spiteful chick on your hand. DONT MARRY HER. atleast until she gets rid of those last two character flaws. you can help her work on them. but dont yall walk down that aisle until she has those two under control. aint no room in a marriage for selfishness and spiteful behavior.