My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I never even thought about a prenup with my wife, mainly because I had just moderate savings and nothing I owned of any inherent value.

If we split, I would be more worried about my sons and providing for them than I would about her trying to milk me.

What I'm more worried about is the time she spends away form work. The longer she doesn't work, the more likely they would make me pay her Alimony if we did split.

But in this case, it's obvious that this is a major point for both of them, and if neither wants to budge, who ever does will resent the other person for it and bring it up in every fight from here on out until they do end it and have an awful nasty divorce.

I've seen a few friends split up, and there was always some major disagreement like this at the forefront of their relationship that should have told them never to marry.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
prefix change??so that article u posted is full of shyt?
im supposed to take your word concerning the details of the prenup when u posted an article telling me exactly why the shyt got tossed out?
:ld:
:comeon:
The article is telling you it got tossed out because there were 2 different versions. Both were signed with lawyers present.

One included the Dodgers
One didn't.

The one McCourt tried to use (that both of them signed under a lawyer's presence) got thrown out. Did you read the article?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a ceremony but don't contractually get married. The system is designed to screw you over.
common law rules will still fukk you over depending where you live...

The bolded are the keys to this shyt. If you try and leave her with nothing, the judge goin look at you like :ufdup: and tear you a new one. The fact of the matter is alot of nikkas who've lost out on divorces kind of deserved it (there are some sad fukked up cases tho, like Bob Johnson although idk how that was permissible, his wife eneded up marrying the judge that presided over his divorce proceeding :wow:). They tried to marry some bum, broke "dime" that only wanted them for they money in the first place. If you marry a "quality" woman you wont get burned. I know myself and if I marry a woman its only going to be someone who I wouldnt mind given some money to especially since she'll be the mother of my kids.
:damn:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I don't see why a person would be offended by the idea of signing a pre-nup.

This is in the event that it DOES NOT WORK OUT. We could plan to be together forever, but that doesn't guarantee anything. People change, circumstances change.

Besides that, I don't trust anybody 100% and I'll be damned if I get suckered into giving away half my funds because somebody that I used to love has turned into the Devil's bytch. :mindblown:

That's why we have insurance. Nobody plans to get sick or crash their car but it happens every day. With the divorce rate as high as it is, you expect me NOT to pull out the pre-nup?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-03-21/emnksuClcvumvwHJatloaeieniHmHeBuGctulGvcbqzzDhtJcIrBnhHJFcow/bytch_Please.png.scaled1000.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1347403451&Signature=A5FlSKA7xM%2BnKuklXeDsuSDVp%2Bs%3D

:salute:

Just printed this out at work and will keep it in the crib if/when I ever have some sort of marriage talk with my girl.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
common law rules will still fukk you over depending where you live...

:damn:

yea, Im tellin you its a cruel world for men out here, if you rich there really aint much you can do to not lose any money. Your best bet is to just settle with her before it goes to court.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can pull off her appearance alone so....:skip:
i know you're probably half kidding but there's a difference between pulling and keeping what you pulled. i don't know Malfoy but speaking in general, if you've dated an attractive woman, after some time, her looks become more "normalized" in your eyes. and if she's an annoying/nagging/crazy/no-fun/selfish bytch, that shyt will be unbearable no matter how attractive she is.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, Im tellin you its a cruel world for men out here, if you rich there really aint much you can do to not lose any money. Your best bet is to just settle with her before it goes to court.
i still don't get how they got away with that. should have sued the judge or something.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u taking caping to a whole another level
I'm caping or am I just being realistic? Men will put up with far more from far lesser looking women with less to offer. What world do you live in?

she is just an average bytch working at wal mart

I don't think anyone would call her average. Which walmart does she work at?

nothing to go crazy for

You sure? I made a simple statement and you decided to shyt on ole girl. Why?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
What would y'all consider more than "moderate savings" or "just a few stacks"?

I got 60K saved up and my girl isn't with that pre-nup talk and I would NEVER marry without one being signed so just doing some research here.

I also have a daughter which is why I'm so adamant to have one, to protect my $ and her future.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know you're probably half kidding but there's a difference between pulling and keeping what you pulled. i don't know Malfoy but speaking in general, if you've dated an attractive woman, after some time, her looks become more "normalized" in your eyes. and if she's an annoying/nagging/crazy/no-fun/selfish bytch, that shyt will be unbearable no matter how attractive she is.

Again, you give men way too much credit. Yall acting like Malf has the personality of a nail clipper. She's cool...she's just a "priss". No big deal IMO.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD