My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
this is asinine

In my book, if a chick has a problem sigining a prenup she doesn't wanna be with me and will not hold me down in the long run. Immediate red flag and request for cancellation of bytch

A real chick is going to do anything to be with you, and she wouldn't let something like a prenup get in the way of her love for you. Maybe one of ya'll said this already but I ain't readin page 2 and 3 just yet

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i could agree with that, maybe, if the woman brought in equal income

Exactly. Like some Kimora and Russell type of ish. She came in as the lesser party but added to the brand by starting Baby Phat. In the end it was an amicable divorce and she didn't need his money to eat.

If I came in as the lesser party I'm damn sure not sitting on my ass doing nothing ending up with bags and shoes as the only thing to my name. Oh no. We're gonna get this money together, lol.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
In the end it was an amicable divorce and she didn't need his money to eat.

She was gettin 40k a month for child support from Russell plus $2 million over a 4 year period in alimony

word is, the reason she split with "give us us free" is because that 2milly ran out :no:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
russell has to come out of his pockets for kimora lee :childplease:

By using that analogy my point was that she added to the brand. She came in essentially with nothing and added to their wealth. What transpired during their settlement and so forth idk, what they're terms were idk but you can't deny that she didn't bring in money with Baby Phat.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By using that analogy my point was that she added to the brand. She came in essentially with nothing and added to their wealth. What transpired during their settlement and so forth idk, what they're terms were idk but you can't deny that she didn't bring in money with Baby Phat.

no, she came in with nothing and HE made her wealthly -- and he still had to pay alimony and child support.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
U nikkas need to have these conversations with women in the early stages of relationships..just to see where the bytch's head is at

kids,marriage,prenup etc

if the ho agrees to something then tries to change up on u later on..throw her in the bushes

YBE

Banned
Daps
Exactly. Like some Kimora and Russell type of ish. She came in as the lesser party but added to the brand by starting Baby Phat. In the end it was an amicable divorce and she didn't need his money to eat.

If I came in as the lesser party I'm damn sure not sitting on my ass doing nothing ending up with bags and shoes as the only thing to my name. Oh no. We're gonna get this money together, lol.

What world do you live in? :stopitslime:

Kimora used Russell to provide for her lifestyle, popped out a few of his children, then divorced his lame ass & married the nikka she really wanted to marry afterward. :stopitslime:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Divorces happen brehs. Trust me, I know.

Aint come up off money for alimony tho. I wasnt cakin anyway.

Advice to my brehs: The best time to not have a lot of money is when u married. That way, if she divorces you, she wont get much, if anything at all

You got divorced breh? :why:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Tell your boy to postpone the wedding
Tell him to ask the ho to move back in with her parents while he thinks things over

Lets see what the fukk she says then

YBE

Banned
Daps

:troll: @ Kimora only having a ceremonial wedding with the African dude so she can still get her alimony checks from Russell :krs:

spl302379_060_1.jpg

Looking like a chump :snoop: Those two purposely avoided filing for marriage in the US because she still wanted Russ to support her lifestyle :snoop: She got a new husband & hes blasting that p*ssy everynight, seeding her up and Russ was footing the bill :snoop: I couldnt even call myself a man after that :dead:

Daps
i mean if she doesnt have a job i understand but whos making more :ufdup: but forreal if he feels like he stands to lose alot just in case something happens he needs to get it signed. plus people have life insurance doesnt mean their expecting to die. so like what other people are saying just flip it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tell her they wont get married without one and if the relationship ends, let it be because she dumped him. She'll have to tell that story to the next man and he'll be like :scusthov: and she'll notice shes lonely, forever.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:troll: @ Kimora only having a ceremonial wedding with the African dude so she can still get her alimony checks from Russell :krs:

spl302379_060_1.jpg

Looking like a chump :snoop: Those two purposely avoided filing for marriage in the US because she still wanted Russ to support her lifestyle :snoop: She got a new husband & hes blasting that p*ssy everynight & seeded her up & Russ was footing the bill :snoop: I couldnt even call myself a man after that :dead:

Hes also holding russels daughter in a possessive manner but when you look at Kimuras outfit and notice she wears animal print like some animal you can tlel Russel never had a chance once he said I Do.