My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Very true, but why would I stick around when I know the probability of him not sleeping with someone in Brazil (esp around his boys) is very low. I would be stupid to stick around for that (imo).

But see here's da lil hole in dat logic. You're stuck on dis Brazil thang. You're still talkin as if a nikka you were wit HERE couldn't go out and do da same shyt he'd do if he was in Brazil. lol you see where i'm goin wit dis yo? It just seems like you're hung up on dis notion dat somehow da thangs nikkas would do in Brazil....only would happen in brazil and not right right here at home. He could go out wit his boys and fukk some bish just in yo own city just as easily as if he were in Rio. :ld:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But see here's da lil hole in dat logic. You're stuck on dis Brazil thang. You're still talkin as if a nikka you were wit HERE couldn't go out and do da same shyt he'd do if he was in Brazil. lol you see where i'm goin wit dis yo? It just seems like you're hung up on dis notion dat somehow da thangs nikkas would do in Brazil....only would happen in brazil and not right right here at home. He could go out wit his boys and fukk some bish just in yo own city just as easily as if he were in Rio. :ld:

Nah breh. The possibility of a faithful man going to brazil and not cheating is incredibly low. Almost impossible. Best to just assume and throw the whole relationship in the bushes.

:comeon:

I think we need a sarcastic font for this board.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
But see here's da lil hole in dat logic. You're stuck on dis Brazil thang. You're still talkin as if a nikka you were wit HERE couldn't go out and do da same shyt he'd do if he was in Brazil. lol you see where i'm goin wit dis yo? It just seems like you're hung up on dis notion dat somehow da thangs nikkas would do in Brazil....only would happen in brazil and not right right here at home. He could go out wit his boys and fukk some bish just as easily in yo own city just like if he were in Rio. :ld:

No I got that the first time you said it. My point is those trips are usually for the purpose of sampling the women. That shyt would be blatant and it would not sit right with me. If he were in the US and he told me he wanted to go to a swingers club with out me just to check it out but he wasn't going to do anything, I would feel the same way. There is always the chance that someone may cheat, and I will remove myself from the situation when I feel that is the case.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I got that the first time you said it. My point is those trips are usually for the purpose of sampling the women. That shyt would be blatant and it would not sit right with me. If he were in the US and he told me he wanted to go to a swingers club with out me just to check it out but he wasn't going to do anything, I would feel the same way. There is always the chance that someone may cheat, and I will remove myself from the situation when I feel that is the case.

Breh (may I call you breh :jawalrus:) the issue in that case isn't Brazil or really wherever he's going. The issue in that case is that you simply wouldn't trust the man you're with.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Sooooo if it wasn't Brazil and it was o i dunno Tokyo or Hong Kong. Would you still be thinkin like dat?

Imma curious. :leostare:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Breh (may I call you breh :jawalrus:) the issue in that case isn't Brazil or really wherever he's going. The issue in that case is that you simply wouldn't trust the man you're with.

No it is about human nature. Sometimes when you are put in what you feel is a once in a life time situation, you might say YOLO. It is what it is. Hell just reading the post from the men on these board lets me know that quite of few of you have no regard for relationship or women's feelings. Why stress myself and why stress him. He should go and have a good time.

Sooooo if it wasn't Brazil and it was o i dunno Tokyo or Hong Kong. Would you still be thinkin like dat?

Imma curious. :leostare:

Honestly, Idk. I never really thought about it. My brother has told me stories about Tokyo but as of now I really don't have any feelings about that situation because idk why he (hypothetical) would be going there. I know why men go to Brazil with their boys though.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

I mean, unless he buying girls.....he prolly has the same chance of sampling girls in Brazil as any other place....so ur basically saying he can't go anywhere without you.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it is about human nature. Sometimes when you are put in what you feel is a once in a life time situation, you might say YOLO. It is what it is. Hell just reading the post from the men on these board lets me know that quite of few of you have not regard for relationship or women's feelings. Why stress myself and why stress him. He should go and have a good time.

:manny: I guess that's an honest opinion.

Have you ever trusted, I mean really trusted, any man you've ever been with? I ask, because the girl I'm with now, there's no situation, no event, no series of anythings that she could do that would make me worry, at all. We trust each other, and none of that shyt is an issue for us. If I told her I was going to Brazil alone, she wouldn't be happy, but idk if the thought of a 'sex trip' would even enter her mind.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I mean, unless he buying girls.....he prolly has the same chance of sampling girls in Brazil as any other place....so ur basically saying he can't go anywhere without you.

No he is free to go where ever he chooses. He is a grown as man and I am not a babysitter. As for Brazil, Idk why ya'll are playing stupid. You know why men go to Brazil with their boys. Again, I am not going to stress him or myself. It is what it is.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:manny: I guess that's an honest opinion.

Have you ever trusted, I mean really trusted, any man you've ever been with? I ask, because the girl I'm with now, there's no situation, no event, no series of anythings that she could do that would make me worry, at all. We trust each other, and none of that shyt is an issue for us, and never will be. If I told her I was going to Brazil alone, she wouldn't be happy, but idk if the thought of a 'sex trip' would even enter her mind.

Yes I have. Maybe you should ask her and see what she says (right now you are speaking for her).

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I have. Maybe you should ask her and see what she says (right now you are speaking for her).

Ask her what, if she would immediately assume I was going to fukk other chicks? I already said she probably wouldn't be happy, but just because she hates when I do anything w/o her.

And back to my original question... a man... that you absolutely trusted, is still getting the axe if he wants to go to Brazil? I know it seems like we're asking the same question over and over again but it just doesn't add up.

If you trust him, then it shouldn't be an issue, no?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Honestly, Idk. I never really thought about it. My brother has told me stories about Tokyo but as of now I really don't have any feelings about that situation because idk why he (hypothetical) would be going there. I know why men go to Brazil with their boys though.

You thank nikkas be goin to Tokyo just for da shark fin soup doe? :mjpls:

A bruh could be goin to any place outside yo city and you'd still sit dere wit da :wtb: steez wit him? :wtf:

It jus kinda sound like you don't trust NO nikkas. Trust...ya gotsta have it yo ships mang.. :ld:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

Now he's at a stalemate. Dude just wants to protect the property that he owned before they get married.

She's playing the "You're predicting us to fail! Do I seem like the type of woman to do you dirty?!?" card and refusing to sign.

Any advice for this brother. He's a good dude too. and I know he loves her dearly. She's a good girl as well and not the gold-digging type but she's stuck on the perception of the whole thing.

I told him to flip it on her and say "If we don't work out then you got nothin to worry about baby."

It's lookin like he's gonna have to just let it go and get married or make a point and break-up.

They both feel VERY STRONG about this. I told him if he gives up now he's taking the first L of his marriage and its a sign of things to come.

I'm just glad it aint me bruhs. :whew::whew:

But if it was me I'd call her bluff and cancel the wedding. The embarassment a woman gets from a cancelled engagement >>>> a mans.

I want them to work out tho. We need more black love. :damn:

That's tough B...nikka has to start over and sh*t...and you of all people know how scarce the good black women in Iowa are :noah:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
No he is free to go where ever he chooses. He is a grown as man and I am not a babysitter. As for Brazil, Idk why ya'll are playing stupid. You know why men go to Brazil with their boys. Again, I am not going to stress him or myself. It is what it is.

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if a man is going to brazil with his boys for the sole purpose to have a sex trip, he is with 100 percent certainty cheating on you here as well.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Ask her what, if she would immediately assume I was going to fukk other chicks? I already said she probably wouldn't be happy, but just because she hates when I do anything w/o her.

And back to my original question... a man... that you absolutely trusted, is still getting the axe if he wants to go to Brazil? I know it seems like we're asking the same question over and over again but it just doesn't add up.

If you trust him, then it shouldn't be an issue, no?

You are and it is starting to get on my nerves honestly because you are going to keep getting the same answer. Just because you trust someone doesn't mean you don't think they could make a mistake. For me those situation are not even about being a good or bad person. It is about human nature.

You thank nikkas be goin to Tokyo just for da shark fin soup doe? :mjpls:

A bruh could be goin to any place outside yo city and you'd still sit dere wit da :wtb: steez wit him? :wtf:

It jus kinda sound like you don't trust NO nikkas. Trust...ya gotsta have it yo ships mang.. :ld:

What are you talking about? I just said I didn't have an opinion about Tokyo but I have a strong one about Brazil.