My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if a man is going to brazil with his boys for the sole purpose to have a sex trip, he is with 100 percent certainty cheating on you here as well.

That is probably the case. However this is a hypothetical situation from another woman's post.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Good. Now apply this logic to the marriage situation. Do you understand now why a man would want a prenup?

If you read all of my prenup post in this thread, I support a prenup if someone has pre-martial assets that they want to protect. The only thing I said is that a pre-nup is silly if all you have is a few thousand in the bank (because that isn't shyt and I probably have more than you).

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you read all of my prenup post in this thread, I support a prenup if someone has pre-martial assets that they want to protect. The only thing I said is that a pre-nup is silly if all you have is a few thousand in the bank (because that isn't shyt and I probably have more than you).

Well a prenup can say whatever they want it to say; it's not necessarily just about my pre-marital assets. Maybe it states that neither side will have to pay alimony, or that custody of children will be shared. The idea being that the decisions made with a clear and calm head will likely be the best decisions, rather than those made during divorce proceedings, when one or both sides are hurt and emotional.

Either way, back to the original point.

OP, tell your boy not to marry her w/o a prenup.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
What are you talking about? I just said I didn't have an opinion about Tokyo but I have a strong one about Brazil.

I dunno whether you're missin mah point or if dere's a laspe in communication on mah part. But mah whole point is you have dis strong opinion about Brazil, but fail to realize Brazil isn't da only place/country dat has.... dem thangs. :shaq::mjpls:

nikkas can go to a lot of dese countries and females are gonna be dere willin to throw da puss just as much as da ones in Brasil. Da odds are even all across da board. Which is why i guess I'm not gettin why you think Brazil is somehow so different than any other place where dere's also female population. Dat's all. :yeshrug:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Well a prenup can say whatever they want it to say; it's not necessarily just about my pre-marital assets. Maybe it states that neither side will have to pay alimony, or that custody of children will be shared. The idea being that the decisions made with a clear and calm head will likely be the best decisions, rather than those made during divorce proceedings, when one or both sides are hurt and emotional.

Either way, back to the original point.

OP, tell your boy not to marry her w/o a prenup.

Yep, one of my first post said "I think this situation could have been handled better had they sat down negotiated beforehand with their own lawyers." It is all about negotiation. No one side should just hand the other a paper that they should sign and just stfu. That is not how you handle business.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fyi, he can be liable for the debt she accrues trying to get into med school or while in med school. so i think its decent idea for him to get a prenup

i know because i'm in med school, it happens when divorces start getting ugly and shyt. you never know how people are and shyt. i'm always surprised by med students who don't get the concept of a pre-nup.

marriage isnt the most important thing to everyone, if it fails it fails, but we don't want it to drag down other parts of our lives. getting a pre-nup seems logical to me. my career and what i accomplish as a person has been and always will be more important than my family and personal life. doesn't mean i don't give a relationship 100%

:yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some people fail to realize pre-nups are negotiable. I've seen both parties come to an agreement in regards to assets. A lot of people think that signing one leaves the other party with nothing which is not always the case. With that said, yes I would sign one after thoroughly reading it to ensure the terms are acceptable.

If one has a substantial amount of wealth a pre-nup is a requirement... ask Kobe.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some women fail to realize pre-nups are negotiable. I've seen both parties come to an agreement in regards to assets. With that said, yes I would sign one after thoroughly reading it to ensure the terms are acceptable.

If one has a substantial amount of wealth a pre-nup is a requirement... ask Kobe.

what are acceptable terms to you?

the only acceptable terms is what's mine is mine, and what's yours and is yours.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what are acceptable terms to you?

the only acceptable terms is what's mine is mine, and what's yours and is yours.

Whatever we came in with is protected under the contract. What we build together is negotiable.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
fukk your food.

If that simple wench thought it was okay for you to go to Brazil without her then more power to her for staying with you. However, my point still remains if you want me to sign or if I feel he needs to sign something in order to be with me (in terms of marriage) then I don't want any parts of that marriage. Just leave me be.

so you would fukk a guy u like and trust RAW before seeing his clean std test?
u gonna take his word for it cuz you 'trust' him?

• Dap
Reactions: YBE