My homeboy's wife is hitting me up again.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He don't act married when he's hitting bytches up on tinder and grinding on other hoes at the club while he's got a wife at home. Why should I feel about it?

Really Breh?? Smh...

You were wrong for sleeping with your homie's wife in the first place, but that is neither here nor there..

You need to leave her alone! It doesn't matter if your homie is a scumbag husband. He is still A HUSBAND!

You should know that men are territorial and ANY man messing with a married man's wife is considered an enemy, especially a so called homie..

Tell you what...

If you are seriously considering messing with this woman, then go ahead and tell your homie what you did as well as tell him that you have been talking to his wife behind his back and see what happens...??

Never ever play around with another man's wife! I don't care how he treats his wife. She should be off limits to you and every other man!

Proceed with caution!!

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
Meanwhile OP cheesing all in his face like this
MV5BMTYyNDk3NDI3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTE0NTY3._V1_.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He was confiding in you. He’s immature still bragging on smashing chicks, but it’s way worse that’s married. You should’ve kept that knowledge to yourself, ol girl was going to find out without your input.

Now, you exposed yourself because he’s gonna drag your name in the mud.

Maybe it doesn’t matter to you, but if you have a business and folks find out you fukk people’s wives, you think they’ll want to deal with you?
He was hating on his "homeboy" mane. aint nothing more to it. And the wife probably fine lol. Captain save a ho ass nikka lol