My homeboy's wife is hitting me up again.

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Although most of the comments in here are from salty dudes who act like it was their bytch I smashed, some of you have given me some good advice. I won't lie, I caught feelings for her and I'd like to smash again, but it's best to just move on and hope she doesn't get angry and tell him. I don't need all this drama.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I hope this is just another case of an Internet nikka making up a story for the Internet again.
Cause u should be embarrassed to type out some sucka sht like that lol

U snitched on ur man. fukked ur manz girl off the dirty mackin.
And Thought about snitching again.

Now u Falling in love with this hoe ass bytch.
Smh

Mannn. Pass that hoe to me. You ain't doing it right

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Although most of the comments in here are from salty dudes who act like it was their bytch I smashed, some of you have given me some good advice. I won't lie, I caught feelings for her and I'd like to smash again, but it's best to just move on and hope she doesn't get angry and tell him. I don't need all this drama.

even if you decide to keep the other mans wife , she will never trust you cause you a snake :ufdup:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
So you gonna shoot him?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Somebody's wife out there shaking rn 😆

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
A word of advice if you dont want to be facing the barrel of a shotgun, stay away from any married individual or anyone in a relationship , it is critical to always be as professional as feasible, stay clear off maried women, its begging for conflict

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:childplease: We know you are going to smash the bytch eventually.

The fukk you even create multiple threads on this topic.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Possibly fan fiction

If it’s not, well you already know you a tender dikked soft ass ngga so I won’t even dwell on that. But the one thing you do need to know if nothing else:

Among many mistakes you have made the grave mistake of trusting a woman under untrustworthy circumstances. Huge mistake. That bytch can’t hold water bruh. Bc the minute they have an argument she pullin out her big joker: ‘that’s why I fukked Terry’. And she will tell him that unbeknownst to you. So now he got the drop on you. There is no planning for that and idc what type of ngga he is, when you dealing with a mans wife any man can be driven to kill. You have literally put your life at stake. You are a clown.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
evil-future.gif

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
off_the_roof.jpg

:ufdup:

Op you living foul out here bro. Keep on fukking round, be another statistic.
As a man you supposed to know better for the both of yall, she's the woman. But you moving like one, cause you jealous of the "homie" like a little female :scust: