My homeboy's wife is hitting me up again.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If she has black elbows...I understand, however you posed to be getting handjobs :ufdup: im ok with you getting a handjob for ya homeboy wife. Its natural to want to feel a womans grip strength. We just lost our way due to jesus and now we are animalistic:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Can you beat a bullet?
yEFa25.gif

Daps
Although most of the comments in here are from salty dudes who act like it was their bytch I smashed, some of you have given me some good advice. I won't lie, I caught feelings for her and I'd like to smash again, but it's best to just move on and hope she doesn't get angry and tell him. I don't need all this drama.
The mere fact that you needed to get "advice" over this whole scenario already highlights your poor decision making processes....... I'm actually curious to see what your day to day life is like.... :pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
U coulda just seen if they was into polygamy fukk nicca :mjgrin:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
You are all around scummy. You took a vulnerable situation and used it to get into the pants of your friends wife? You are just as bad as your friend and his wife. All of you are low character people.

Bruh is actually worse. It's fair play on randoms but your homies significant other should be off limits. She's one day gonna throw this in her husbands face and then OPs gonna be facing a whole bunch of shyt because he couldnt think not to smash his friends wife or snitch in order to do so

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Which is why he told. nikka wanted her either way.

He better be carful. Some nikkas will kill over their wife.

Facts, you can end up dead or you can end up ruining other situations. If they have mutual homies even they will know and no ones gonna fukk with him. There's plenty of friends significant others I think i can shoot my shot at and succeed but I know not to even try OP just wanted his friends wife and is a scumbag like his friend. This shyt will not end well