My homeboy's wife is hitting me up again.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This thread is the EXACT reason why I don’t trust nann nikka around my woman. If you’re really doing that to your homeboy, then your disloyal ass deserves the worst.

Menna

All Star
Daps
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?
You don’t want to do what you are already doing lol.

The banks launder money for crime so let’s rob banks is your logic.

You thought it ended? If you want it to end block her number and move on.

I don’t understand? Can’t get p*ssy elsewhere jeeez….you like a married women… corny … but I understand

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?

Of all the bītches why fųck his?

I know means/motive/opportunity is always on the table but you are pouring jelly on yourself with this one and you never know what’s in the next man’s heart even if he’s a buster.

No pųssy is worth the headache unless maybe the Beyonce robot fell in your lap and even that comes with complications.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you more of a bytch than a bytch.
him beating three shades of shyt
out of you and posting it on the
coli for us to witness would fill
me with sublime bliss.
UKVu0t8.gif

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He don't act married when he's hitting bytches up on tinder and grinding on other hoes at the club while he's got a wife at home. Why should I feel about it?
What's that gotta do with you? lol
so If your homeboy cheats on his wife you feel like you have the right to fukk her?:mjlol: :laff:

You sound worse than da other 2

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You a clown op. Ol "I love her too guys" ass nikka. "He wasn't treating her right!! It's not my fault!!! 😭 "

Embarrassing :scusthov: