My homeboy's wife is hitting me up again.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?
You a hater DOG. if this is not a SPIN thread. You definitely have been wanting to fck shorty. Which is why you went and told on YOUR homeboy :francis:

I hope she confesses to her husband, your homeboy so that he can put hands and feet into your world. :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
way to look out for your homeboy and not let some random have to blow his wife's back out

are you going to let your homeboy know you've been in a throuple with him the last 2+ years or will his wife?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You and several other posters ITT want this man to kill dude over some p*ssy? :dahell:

Plan only works if the wife takes the charge
full
People have been killed for less

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Check my post history about my feelings toward dirty macking because i dont want to specify my words towards you direcetly.........ill let that speak for itself...........you ain't bullet proof and she gone throw it in his face outta spite and what's coming your way is not undeserved.........

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He made it my business when he kept bragging to me about how many hoes he was smashing behind his wife's back.
He was confiding in you. He’s immature still bragging on smashing chicks, but it’s way worse that’s married. You should’ve kept that knowledge to yourself, ol girl was going to find out without your input.

Now, you exposed yourself because he’s gonna drag your name in the mud.

Maybe it doesn’t matter to you, but if you have a business and folks find out you fukk people’s wives, you think they’ll want to deal with you?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?

you sir are a piece of shyt. and a terrible friend. if ur friends with him, why u pillow talking with his wife like a woman?