My homeboy threw some shade on me last night

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank gawd I don't have male friends like you.
this is part of the reason i'm kinda skeptical on male-female "friendships". cause we simply don't adhere to the same code. see you don't have to respect man-law and i do. if your male friend is talking shyt behind some other dude's back to you, he's a bytch, straight up.

why would he even need to tell you such and such "is a player/womanizer"? first of all, if he's a wise man and if he's been putting you on general game from the beginning, he won't even need to tell you what you can already see with your own eyes. only way a dude could play you is if you play yourself first.

second of all, why the fukk would i even be talking about dudes with my homegirl???? :wtf:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That isn't what I was saying...I was saying is it just "fucc the threadstarters' wife"

If this dumb broad is asking for the OPs number, and other dude knows that she knows he's got a wife,
this is ol' dude saying "look...if you fucc my dude...you realize you just a piece, don't you? He's already got a main..."

You gotta say that to these broads, mayne. Because these are the same chicks that act like they're cool
keepin' it qt, then wanna show their ass when they feel like their comin' up short...which always happens at some point.

Bro, imma put it like this:

If i'm married, and a chick who knows i'm married steps to my nicca and asks for my number...
my dude better damn well not give that STUNT my number.
And if she has the NERVE to ask him "why?" after that, I'd prefer him to say "because he's married, you demon".
But if he said some chit like "do you realize if you got the number and he did do something with you, you'd just be a P&D?" I wouldn't be mad.

That's me, though.
it's all good. i'm with you half the way. if i,m married, i don't want my friend to give my number to chicks trying to get with me. but there is a nuance between not enabling something (which i agree with you) and dirty macking. dude did a little too much there as far as i'm concerned. different strokes for different folks.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
it's all good. i'm with you half the way. if i,m married, i don't want my friend to give my number to chicks trying to get with me. but there is a nuance between not enabling something (which i agree with you) and dirty macking. dude did a little too much there as far as i'm concerned. different strokes for different folks.

I hear what you're saying...to me this didn't seem like a case where other dude was trying to push up on ol' gurl on the side. If it was, then that is something else.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
this is part of the reason i'm kinda skeptical on male-female "friendships". cause we simply don't adhere to the same code. see you don't have to respect man-law and i do. if your male friend is talking shyt behind some other dude's back to you, he's a bytch, straight up.

why would he even need to tell you such and such "is a player/womanizer"? first of all, if he's a wise man and if he's been putting you on general game from the beginning, he won't even need to tell you what you can already see with your own eyes. only way a dude could play you is if you play yourself first.

second of all, why the fukk would i even be talking about dudes with my homegirl???? :wtf:

Telling me what's really up isn't talking shyt. I would call you a bytch if you would throw your childhood home girl under the bus just to look cool to other men. But like you said, we live by different codes.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Telling me what's really up isn't talking shyt. I would call you a bytch if you would throw your childhood home girl under the bus just to look cool to other men. But like you said, we live by different codes.
how is me not telling you someone else's business = me throwing you under the bus? why would you need me to tell you what's up though? You're smart enough to recognize when someone is trying to hit and quit. if you don't play yourself, why do you even need me to tell you "_________ is not a good dude, i heard he's a womanizer and sleeps with a chick and then doesn't call her back."

It's not about looking cool to other dudes either. it's about not gossiping (whether the info is true or not). Maybe dude changed. maybe God touched him. maybe he just fell in love with you and decided to retire his player-card. it's none of my business so why should i cockblock? ask me advice and I'll give you wisdom that you can apply to any situation. but don't ask me about specific people's business. We could go way back to kindergarden and i'll ride for you just like you'd ride for me and all that. but i still won't be you're "homegirl". we don't need to be talking about dudes.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
how is me not telling you someone else's business = me throwing you under the bus? why would you need me to tell you what's up though? You're smart enough to recognize when someone is trying to hit and quit. if you don't play yourself, why do you even need me to tell you "_________ is not a good dude, i heard he's a womanizer and sleeps with a chick and then doesn't call her back."

It's not about looking cool to other dudes either. it's about not gossiping (whether the info is true or not). Maybe dude changed. maybe God touched him. maybe he just fell in love with you and decided to retire his player-card. it's none of my business so why should i cockblock? ask me advice and I'll give you wisdom that you can apply to any situation. but don't ask me about specific people's business. We could go way back to kindergarden and i'll ride for you just like you'd ride for me and all that. but i still won't be you're "homegirl". we don't need to be talking about dudes.

It would be throwing me under the bus because you knew exactly what would happen. We can agree to disagree, but I would never want a guy friend like you. :yeshrug:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be throwing me under the bus because you knew exactly what would happen. We can agree to disagree, but I would never want a guy friend like you. :yeshrug:
but if you're not a dumb chick, it won't happen. You'd be trying to make it my fault that you got played cause you wouldn't want to take responsibility for it. you're saying i knew what would happen but the only way a dude could hurt you that way is if you tried to give up your p*ssy in order to gain something else (aka playing yourself). so again, how am i throwing you under the bus? throwing someone under the bus means to sell them out. i'm not selling you out, I'm simply not getting involved in your romances.

if you wouldnt want a guy friend like me, that's cool as long as you realize that the reason you wouldnt want me as a friend is because i choose to mind my business while you'd rather have a guy friend who you could talk about gossip, guys and romance (basically a homegurl with a penis).

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
That's some hoe shyt. Sound like her wanted her.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
but if you're not a dumb chick, it won't happen. You'd be trying to make it my fault that you got played cause you wouldn't want to take responsibility for it. you're saying i knew what would happen but the only way a dude could hurt you that way is if you tried to give up your p*ssy in order to gain something else (aka playing yourself). so again, how am i throwing you under the bus? throwing someone under the bus means to sell them out. i'm not selling you out, I'm simply not getting involved in your romances.

if you wouldnt want a guy friend like me, that's cool as long as you realize that the reason you wouldnt want me as a friend is because i choose to mind my business while you'd rather have a guy friend who you could talk about gossip, guys and romance (basically a homegurl with a penis).

Most guys do the bolded anyway (hell there are multiple threads every week out warning someone about a "hoe"). Most guys gossip just like women so :yeshrug:

To the first part of your post, whatever. There are plenty of not dumb men and women who can get played by someone. So again, we can agree to disagree because your logic doesn't make sense to me.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your friend is a fuccboy for snaking you and cockblocking you when it was a decision for you to make

You're a fuccboy for being a pagan and trying to fucc up your family and kids stability fuccing random vagrants

Your bwoys friend is a fuccboy for being a whore

Be a fuccboy brehs :banderas: