My homeboy threw some shade on me last night

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how yall want friends to protect and nurture u
while each of you do your own dirt.
there is a difference between your friends looking out for you and your friends taking decisions for you.

Basically.

Let other dude go'head and gave the broad this niccas' number. I can already see the thread:

"My sidepiece pregnant and won't stop calling my house, brehs"
why are the only two options to either give her the number or throw his name under the bus? why couldnt dude just tell the chick he's not getting involved and KIM?

Nah maybe he know something about the game we don't :manny:
i think what he knows about the game that you don't is that dirtying someone's name under the pretext of "protecting them" is disrespectful.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
why are the only two options to either give her the number or throw his name under the bus? why couldnt dude just tell the chick he's not getting involved and KIM?

Is it "throwing someone under the bus" to describe what they would do?

Also, what if this dudes' wife is his friend too? Is it just fucc her?

Either way, sounds like this chick ain't chit either so threadstarter might still fucc...

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
i think what he knows about the game that you don't is that dirtying someone's name under the pretext of "protecting them" is disrespectful.

Maybe because he was trying to protect the same dumb ass brawd
that can't handle her own business for herself, that's why.

And the funny thing about this is, she has probably went on
about her business now and haven't thought about that shyt
since that night.

Pick your battles wisely :heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Forget what I said upthread.
She's only your girlfriend/mother of your children.

It's not like she's your wife, plus you feel its your right to fukk around on her...

shyt ole girl might be a bunnyboiler... but you have fun with that... :smugdraper

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So he's a snake and :umad:he out snaked you?

Joffrey%20slow%20clap.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it "throwing someone under the bus" to describe what they would do?
:comeon:

Also, what if this dudes' wife is his friend too? Is it just fucc her?
again, i never said he should or shouldnt fukk the girl. the point is, it's not the other dude's place to tell the girl "if you fukk with him he's gonna dog you." and that's regardless of if you think it's cool to fukk the girl or not. Even if dude is friends with the wife, it doesn't matter. it's none of his business.

Either way, sounds like this chick ain't chit either so threadstarter might still fucc...
again, it's not about the p*ssy at this point.

Maybe because he was trying to protect the same dumb ass brawd
that can't handle her own business for herself, that's why.

And the funny thing about this is, she has probably went on
about her business now and haven't thought about that shyt
since that night.

Pick your battles wisely :heh:
it doesn't matter if she thought about it afterwards or not. matter of fact, it's not even about her. certain things you just don't do as a man, period. put it to you this way, Say it was me and i'm super cool with my female homie, grew up together and everything. even if i disliked the other dude i STILL wouldnt have told the chick "he'll just pump and dump you", let alone if dude is my friend. so yeah, that's something worth distancing yourself over cause again, it's not even about the chick at this point.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

again, i never said he should or shouldnt fukk the girl. the point is, it's not the other dude's place to tell the girl "if you fukk with him he's gonna dog you." and that's regardless of if you think it's cool to fukk the girl or not. Even if dude is friends with the wife, it doesn't matter. it's none of his business.

That isn't what I was saying...I was saying is it just "fucc the threadstarters' wife"

If this dumb broad is asking for the OPs number, and other dude knows that she knows he's got a wife,
this is ol' dude saying "look...if you fucc my dude...you realize you just a piece, don't you? He's already got a main..."

You gotta say that to these broads, mayne. Because these are the same chicks that act like they're cool
keepin' it qt, then wanna show their ass when they feel like their comin' up short...which always happens at some point.

it doesn't matter if she thought about it afterwards or not. matter of fact, it's not even about her. certain things you just don't do as a man, period. put it to you this way, Say it was me and i'm super cool with my female homie, grew up together and everything. even if i disliked the other dude i STILL wouldnt have told the chick "he'll just pump and dump you", let alone if dude is my friend. so yeah, that's something worth distancing yourself over cause again, it's not even about the chick at this point.

Bro, imma put it like this:

If i'm married, and a chick who knows i'm married steps to my nicca and asks for my number...
my dude better damn well not give that STUNT my number.
And if she has the NERVE to ask him "why?" after that, I'd prefer him to say "because he's married, you demon".
But if he said some chit like "do you realize if you got the number and he did do something with you, you'd just be a P&D?" I wouldn't be mad.

That's me, though.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Thank gawd I don't have male friends like you.