My homeboy threw some shade on me last night

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most guys do the bolded anyway (hell there are multiple threads every week out warning someone about a "hoe"). Most guys gossip just like women so :yeshrug:

To the first part of your post, whatever. There are plenty of not dumb men and women who can get played by someone. So again, we can agree to disagree because your logic doesn't make sense to me.
fair enough. different strokes.

what kills me in the OP story though is that dude didnt tell on a stranger(like in my example). he actually told on his homie to a girl...

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your friend is a fuccboy for snaking you and cockblocking you when it was a decision for you to make

You're a fuccboy for being a pagan and trying to fucc up your family and kids stability fuccing random vagrants

Your bwoys friend is a fuccboy for being a whore

Be a fuccboy brehs :banderas:

Best answer

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Regardless of whether he was right or wrong, he didn't have to tell her you'd fukk and leave. That wasn't cool.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You are taking it personal. You can have her or toss her, irregardless of what dude says. And that's exactly what you would do with her right? Your already in a relationship. Now she knows her place. That's some bros before hoes shyt.

Stay :win:

tumblr_inline_mlbikjmcwb1qz4rgp.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
ThiS nikka Really Mad Bc He Got A Kid And Wife And His Homeboy Prevented Him From Doing Something Wreckless :dahell:

I Hope Your Wife Catch You Cheating, Take The Kids And Leave And Put You On Child Support And Alimony.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
fair enough. different strokes.

what kills me in the OP story though is that dude didnt tell on a stranger(like in my example). he actually told on his homie to a girl...

Normally, I would agree. I just think he was in a tough spot because they were both his homies.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Real talk, if you wanted that number, YOU should have been the one to ask for it. A man gotta be a man. If you put it in someone else's hands, you can't be mad they made the decision that is best for them.

Who knows if she knew you situation or not, but what kind of girl goes through another nikka to get a number when the nikka she wants is right in front of her? That sounds like extreme desperation or crazinesson her part which means either you didn't handle business when you were supposed to or she is crazy and not worth the trouble.

Regardless, you got no real reason to be mad, you only missed a minor opportunity, not took an L.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
shyt got me kind of tight brehs.

We was out kicking it and he called up his friends from his old job.One of them works at target and I recognized her so I spoke to her on some friendly shyt.Now she done seen me with my girl and my kids multiple times so she know I'm in a relationship.She ended up dancing on me.At the end of the night he dropping me off at my car.He tells me she said for him to give me her number, but he told her I wasn't right for her because I would just fukk her and leave it at that.

I told the nikka he was foul for that.He told me I was taking it personal.

If THAT's is your homeboy, Your team is flawed Homie...He must be Light-skinned

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt got me kind of tight brehs.

We was out kicking it and he called up his friends from his old job.One of them works at target and I recognized her so I spoke to her on some friendly shyt.Now she done seen me with my girl and my kids multiple times so she know I'm in a relationship.She ended up dancing on me.At the end of the night he dropping me off at my car.He tells me she said for him to give me her number, but he told her I wasn't right for her because I would just fukk her and leave it at that.

I told the nikka he was foul for that.He told me I was taking it personal.
Any other time I would be on your side, but you married with kids man...and the broad knows that and still wanted to give you her numbers. Your boy saved your dumb ass.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Any other time I would be on your side, but you married with kids man...and the broad knows that and still wanted to give you her numbers. Your boy saved your dumb ass.

Its like nikkas think this was the going to be my first time being on this shyt.Y'all really think I was gonna mess my family up?Wow.