My homeboy threw some shade on me last night

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Is he cool with your current girl? Maybe dude was trying to save you from making a mistake or didn't want to be caught up in that shyt. Let's be real, she didn't have to involve him at all, she danced on you all night, but to pass her number she wanted to do it through your boy? Kind of childish IMO. He probably saved you from making a mistake, chic was probably a bird anyway especially if she knows you have a girl that has your seeds.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You are taking it personal. You can have her or toss her, irregardless of what dude says. And that's exactly what you would do with her right? Your already in a relationship. Now she knows her place. That's some bros before hoes shyt.

Stay :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told the nikka straight up bro wtf is you talking like that for?You foul as fukk.The nikka looked at me :dahell:and said you taking this shyt personal.I asked the nikka how was I suppose to take it? He told me that was his friend and he didn't want to deal with the fall out.
This is fair. Because she would blame him and call him crying and you would just be living your life. It doesn't sound like it was going to amount to anything because like you said, you have a spouse and children. he was looking out for himself.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
You have a woman and kids, you would be a bad friend if you fukked that girl. Why would you want to ruin your boys friendship, there are plenty more whores in the sea.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Looks like he values her friendship over yours.

You know what your doing is wrong, he knows what your doing is wrong so I'm not sure what to tell you other than that.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
You a grown ass man, you know right from wrong, your friend should have let that been up to you.
I'd be mad as fukk...stuck with a wife and kids, opportunity knocks, and your boy fukks it up. the only way you can get new p*ssy while being married is cheating, being in an open relationship, or divorce.

If you a man of morals, cheating is out the window
if you a man of pride, open relationships...in the bushes
Divorce :heh: there goes HALF.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He a snake but he did you a favor lowkey

if you married only two people should know about ya jumpoff 1. you 2. ya jumpoff

you got a lot to lose to be actin reckless

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah dude was definitely on some jealous shyt. If he really cared about your situation, he would've pulled you to the side and talked to ya on some man to man shyt giving you advice, but leaving you as an adult to make your own choices. He was just trying to dirty mack...nothing more, nothing less.