My homeboy threw some shade on me last night

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Its like nikkas think this was the going to be my first time being on this shyt.Y'all really think I was gonna mess my family up?Wow.

But if dude is really your friend, he's probably invested in the well being of your family. And trying to save you from some drama.
Now, maybe he knows that ol girl is OFF when it comes to relationships and dealing with dudes and doesnt want you near her. and vice versa.

But whatever, go holla at ol gurl. She probably want you cuz she saw your kids and wants some of her own.

nikkas sho will risk everything for some side p*ssy. I dont understand it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
So you mad cause you didn't get a jump's number but you got a bytch and some chirren.

Maybe ya nikka was helping you out you ungrateful nikka.

Youre not getting the point. His homie could have gone about in a different way. Instead of doing some friend saying " he has a family " he went on some hater shyt.

Dont think hes mad about not getting the number he's mad cause his man's said some foul shyt about him on some hater type shyt

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Normally, I would agree. I just think he was in a tough spot because they were both his homies.

Buuuttt they both were trifling so he shouldnt be caping for anybody. Its not like he was saving an angelic woman from a demonic man. She a low down whore too just like OP. If you putting yourself in her shoes that means you would be willing to fukk a man who you know for a fact has a woman and a family on top of that. Any woman (or man) down for that type of homewrecking deserves whatever comes honestly.

OP is wrong but keeping it reality ol boy was just hating he wasnt looking out for nobody but himself. Why didnt he look out for his boy on some "She know you gotta situation and still down for the cause, you really wanna let a woman with them type of morals in your space bruh?" He didnt do that because his only intentions was to hate. When it comes down to it ol boy was salty cause he single and still couldnt win with her meanwhile she KNOWS OP has a girl and fam but still wanted him instead. That man's actions were pure sodium driven no way around it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
THIS is why ya mans is fukked up...not cause he didnt wanna get u in some shyt..but it's the way he went about shyt..he made u look like a dirtbag to her and homies don't do shyt like that...that was some ol hatin shyt..if he was concerned..he shoulda spoke to u and warned u about his concerns for both u and himself...and kept it pushin...not shyt on ya name..

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He definitely helped you dodge some unnecessary bullshyt regarding your wife and kids. But he did go about it the wrong way imo.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Your friend is a lame ass nikka, bruh

fukk him

So you mad cause you didn't get a jump's number but you got a bytch and some chirren.

Maybe ya nikka was helping you out you ungrateful nikka.
Why are you always the first reply in every thread?

Go sit down, somewhere

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Buuuttt they both were trifling so he shouldnt be caping for anybody. Its not like he was saving an angelic woman from a demonic man. She a low down whore too just like OP. If you putting yourself in her shoes that means you would be willing to fukk a man who you know for a fact has a woman and a family on top of that. Any woman (or man) down for that type of homewrecking deserves whatever comes honestly.

OP is wrong but keeping it reality ol boy was just hating he wasnt looking out for nobody but himself. Why didnt he look out for his boy on some "She know you gotta situation and still down for the cause, you really wanna let a woman with them type of morals in your space bruh?" He didnt do that because his only intentions was to hate. When it comes down to it ol boy was salty cause he single and still couldnt win with her meanwhile she KNOWS OP has a girl and fam but still wanted him instead. That man's actions were pure sodium driven no way around it

If you read the post you quoted, I put myself in the guy who told shoes by saying he was in a tough situation. We disagree about why the friend did it. Oh well.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
How is it hate when it's the truth?
Maybe his friend is just real blunt and needed
to be blunt with his female friend, so there would be no confusion

So two scumbags missed their opportunity to fukk, big deal :manny:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
That dude stuck in the friend zone with this chick... and you just gonna pop up and dead that dream for him.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes the coochie isn't worth it :yeshrug: mmaayybbbee that bytch was trying to fukk up your relationship? bytches crazyness knows no levels