My homeboy threw some shade on me last night

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah dude was definitely on some jealous shyt. If he really cared about your situation, he would've pulled you to the side and talked to ya on some man to man shyt giving you advice, but leaving you as an adult to make your own choices. He was just trying to dirty mack...nothing more, nothing less.
Jealous or not op has a girl and kids. He shouldn't even be thinking about some chick that knows he is in a relationship with kids.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You have a woman and kids, you would be a bad friend if you fukked that girl. Why would you want to ruin your boys friendship, there are plenty more whores in the sea.
You e-dated one of the internets biggest weirdos for months. dont give relationship advice bytch knowin for a fact that you aint shyt

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I get it.On the Coli nikkas can beg women for nudes and even men:comeon:count down the days till a girl turns 18:wtb:sit in a video chat with 7 dudes and one female,compare sex stories that never went down, but I cant have a relationship and fukk other bytches on the side in real life.Thanks:patrice:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Jealous or not op has a girl and kids. He shouldn't even be thinking about some chick that knows he is in a relationship with kids.
Of course...but as they say, those who are gonna do dirt are gonna do it anyways regardless of what you say or do. Either way, as a friend, he was still in the wrong for throwing salt on game. shyt was foul whether TS is dating or single.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I get it.On the Coli nikkas can beg women for nudes and even men:comeon:count down the days till a girl turns 18:wtb:sit in a video chat with 7 dudes and one female,compare sex stories that never went down, but I cant have a relationship and fukk other bytches on the side in real life.Thanks:patrice:

Welcome to the Internet. Where everyone judges everyone like they never been through shyt or don't have problems. Don't get emotional. If you're new. You'll get used to it

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Of course...but as they say, those who are gonna do dirt are gonna do it anyways regardless of what you say or do. Either way, as a friend, he was still in the wrong for throwing salt on game. shyt was foul whether TS is dating or single.

That's what I'm saying. I'd tell my friend not to do it and still give him the number because I know he wants it and will probably go out of his way to get it anyways.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree that a lot of these coli nikkas be on some other shyt

but bruh, if you was just in a regular ass relationship n just had a girlfriend that's one thing.

u got a whole wife tho. and kids.

you just gotta be aware that every side chick fukk could end up being instrumental in losing your kids and your life

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Is he cool with your current girl? Maybe dude was trying to save you from making a mistake or didn't want to be caught up in that shyt. Let's be real, she didn't have to involve him at all, she danced on you all night, but to pass her number she wanted to do it through your boy? Kind of childish IMO. He probably saved you from making a mistake, chic was probably a bird anyway especially if she knows you have a girl that has your seeds.

That's what I'm saying
She was all on his dikk dancing

What was stopping her from putting
her own bid in with you herself?

See yall falling out over dumb shyt already :rudy:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I told the nikka straight up bro wtf is you talking like that for?You foul as fukk.The nikka looked at me :dahell:and said you taking this shyt personal.I asked the nikka how was I suppose to take it? He told me that was his friend and he didn't want to deal with the fall out.

That makes a lot of sense. He doesn't want to be caught in the middle of two friends...meaning she is his friend too. Get over it and find someone else to cheat with...

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Listen.Y'all getting the wrong idea.The problem isn't that I cant fukk her.The problem is all of a sudden this nikka has morals.When his bm was about to have his child I never once told him stop eating the other bytch p*ssy.I just told him man to man keep yo shyt tight and don't telling this bytch its something when its not.That's law.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is a fukkboy and a snake.

if a friend of mine told a chick i'm the type of dude that will fukk and leave her ass, i probably wouldnt be friends with dude anymore. All dude had to do was tell the chick "if you want his number, ask him yourself, this is none of my business." All y'all acting like the friend is a standup dude are delusional.

it's not about p*ssy at this point. matter of fact, it's probably for the better over all. at this point, it's about the principle. if dude didn't want to deal with the fall out, all he has to do is not talk to her if she gets hurt. let her choose what she wants out of like and let OP choose what he wants out of his. it's not his place to decide what's best for people...