My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Pics of the girl ?

And 6 years ?

She's been cheating on you for a while now.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last thing you should do is seek sympathy. Last thing a man should ever do. Poison to your pride.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NVME

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

The best way to get over it and to get at them is to not even acknowledge they exist anymore. Now would be a good time to make a change or do some shyt you've been thinking of doing but haven't followed through on to change it up and get your mind going in a different direction. Easier said then done.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Imagine all the racist shyt that your ex girl and that corny CAC was saying about your behind your back.

Your PAWG just wanted to go back home.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:beli::stopitslime::childplease:

90% of threads in this sub-forum are about american nikkas getting shat on by women

and I came in this thread to say...

this may be racist as fucc and I apologise to my white breh brehs in advance but no black man should get their broad taken by a white man

it's a universal truth :yeshrug:

i believe theyre mostly canucks and euros

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i believe theyre mostly canucks and euros

camron.gif

camronNope-Copy.gif

most of the euro brehs don't post in shytty ass TLR on a regular basis. We have higher standards than to bathe in this cesspool. I'm also pretty sure there is at least a 50 to 1 ratio being american nikka to euro nikka on here. So once again

:pachaha:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
camron.gif

camronNope-Copy.gif

most of the euro brehs don't post in shytty ass TLR on a regular basis. We have higher standards than to bathe in this cesspool. I'm also pretty sure there is at least a 50 to 1 ratio being american nikka to euro nikka on here. So once again

:pachaha:
Oh. you Euro. that explains your comment. Ok.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL