Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
breh,

if a white breh and a black breh are on an equal social level

the black man's inherent swag should >>>>> the white brehs lol

:yeshrug: sorry

Its pretty common for people to prefer there own race breh. Hence why theres more same race relationships then biracial relationships...

Yes black swag > white

But u got white women who still prefer white men :yeshrug: this shouldnt be news

I dont fuk with white girls anyways so i really dont give a fuk

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes black swag > white

then wtf are you talking about? :skip: You're agreeing with me and then chatting a whole lot of shyte afterwards (jasmine2.0 or whatever your name is, you're a dumbass for dapping his post)

He was with a girl that likes black men as well as white men so the whole idea of racial preferences is irrelevant

also, of course there's gonna be more same race relationships than interracial...what kind of retarded argument is that. There's way more white people than there are black in western countries so the law of averages would dictate that

:stopitslime: to your whole post

edit

I just read your post again

seriously breh...wtf are you talking about? :laff:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
then wtf are you talking about? :skip: You're agreeing with me and then chatting a whole lot of shyte afterwards (jasmine2.0 or whatever your name is, you're a dumbass for dapping his post)

He was with a girl that likes black men as well as white men so the whole idea of racial preferences is irrelevant

also, of course there's gonna be more same race relationships than interracial...what kind of retarded argument is that. There's way more white people than there are black in western countries so the law of averages would dictate that

edit

Are you retarded? serious question

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:leon: i'm starting to wonder the same thing about you...I got people here with me :laff: at your post

Yeah ur retarded :facepalm:

I'm going to explain this one more time

My opinion is black swag > white

That's MY opinion

Not everyone has that same opinion. Many white girls prefer white men.. Despite what we think

Edit: when I said same race marriages I wasn't talking about just white on white.. I'm talking any race.. If u do ur research ull see that in any part of the world..people tend to stick to there own race... Asian, Latino, black, white etc

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing happened to me but I found out like two years after we broke up.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah ur retarded :facepalm:

I'm going to explain this one more time

My opinion is black swag > white

That's MY opinion

Not everyone has that same opinion. Many white girls prefer white men.. Despite what we think

:why: dude just please stop replying to my posts

I can't even be bothered

I'm sitting here with 3 other people and all four of us don't know where you irrelevant ass argument is coming from

all I'm going to say to you is...I BELIEVE if a black man has a white g/f, there is no way on google earth that a white man should be able to take her from him...I'll leave it at that

you going all left field talking about white women marrying more white men as if that is indicative to a white man being able to take a girl from a black dude

do you know what...I give up, congrats on getting me :umad: at your level of stupidity and lack of grasping where someone is coming from. Good day, and don't bother replying cos you'll only catch air...unless you have this childish need to get the last word in :salute:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:why: dude just please stop replying to my posts

I can't even be bothered

I'm sitting here with 3 other people and all four of us don't know where you irrelevant ass argument is coming from

all I'm going to say to you is...I BELIEVE if a black man has a white g/f, there is no way on google earth that a white man should be able to take her from him...I'll leave it at that

you going all left field talking about white women marrying more white men as if that is indicative to a white man being able to take a girl from a black dude

do you know what...I give up, congrats on getting me :umad: at your level of stupidity and lack of grasping where someone is coming from. Good day, and don't bother replying cos you'll only catch air...unless you have this childish need to get the last word in :salute:

U keep telling me u got friends laughing like that has any merit whatsoever LOL. You and your imaginary euro friends can laugh all u want breh. I'n reality ur writing paragraphs filled with estrogen and frustration..that someone doesn't agree with you. You even mad that jasmine dapped me lol grow up kid

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed this nikka been dodging all the posts telling him to post her pictures.
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif
mysmilie_2628.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know. I should clarify, hes not one of my closest guys. Hes a dude I met in college and we hung out alot.

Dude is a Cornball and a whiteboy so hes not a problem.

:sadbron: a corny white boy took your girl breh. I hate that bytch for ya. fukk her shes a c*nt.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
U keep telling me u got friends laughing like that has any merit whatsoever LOL. You and your imaginary euro friends can laugh all u want.. I'm reality ur writing paragraphs filled with estrogen and frustration..that someone doesn't agree with you. For u even mad that jasmine dipped me lol grow up kid

istock_braclark-2-toddler-crying-c.jpg
= me...that make you feel better? :yeshrug:

btw, me and my 'imaginary' friends are still laughing at your posts...since I know you wanted an update so much

:bow: coli morons

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

edit

:umad: I can dap whatever posts I want.