Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
What if she still love you though?

LMAO I love this guy yo

#JBO brehs salute :salute:

also, LMAO @ an ex asking @His_Excellence_Reincar for grocery paper after she cheated on him

just the thought of how vile and stingy and vindicated yet righteous his response was has me dying... this nikka prob put her on hold and played the NBA on ESPN music on full blast dancing like :stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Females watch these chick flicks (Notebook and Titanic come to mind ) and get their heads filled up with sayings like "meant-to-be" and "true love" not caring who they hurt and then try to make you look like the bad guy ( Titantic). Be careful Slimes; she'll call it "destiny" if she met your best friend thru you.

:wow:

:shaq2: I hated both those movies. And The Notebook was just a rip off of The Great Gatsby. :skip:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

dont trip. more time for nba2k now :win:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Time...maybe you'll get over it. People cheat all the time and stay in relationships, at least she ain't pregnant by the nikka :manny:

I'd be more hurt by the "friend" than the lover

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
It's gonna take you months at the minimum to get over it. But that's normal what can you be comitted to for 6 years and not take a while move pass it . Best thing you can do is start working on new poon. It won't fill the good completely but it helps out alot. Don't give in by hitting her up or even wondering how she doing , it's just ya mind and heart wanting to relapse on relationship withdrawal. Think of it like a 6 yr addiction to something unhealthy , you will have ya weak moments but it will be better in the end. Short term pain long term pleasure

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This aint an American Breh, brehs.

Euro blacks losing their guhfriends to corny ass cacs:scusthov: She needs an...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5vxw3eijY]Estelle - American Boy [Feat. Kanye West] [Video] - YouTube[/ame]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Time...maybe you'll get over it. People cheat all the time and stay in relationships, at least she ain't pregnant by the nikka :manny:

I'd be more hurt by the "friend" than the lover

people with low self esteem, why have that added stress?
anytime your girl or boy is a little late or not texting back right away or picking up the phone u gonna think they cheating

screw that

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

That sucks. Just try and do nothing stupid would be my advice. And you can stop referring to dude as your friend

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I know that feel. Best thing to do is to erase her entire existence from your life. Ungrateful bytches I swear. Women cheat more than men but don't get caught. You caught her before you put a ring on it so you dodged a bullet.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I felt for your until you said ur girl was white and the guy she cheated on was white and your black

they belong together. you cant be mad at that. 6 years, 20 years, 1000 years. yea it hurts but thats natural selection.

now if your boy was black and he snuck your lil white girl then you gotta be in his ass. pretty much any other race other than white youd have to.

think about it dog, if your girl was filipino and she dipped on you for another flip you gonna be hurt? not that she did you wrong but that she went home? it'll take time but you'll be aight

Natural selection? Do you even know what that means? I swear you dumb smart nikkas are the WOAT. :bryan:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Self-evaluate your inner-player and any possible missteps that you may have taken in your relationship (without beating yourself up over it)

:stop: Impossible.

Keep your head up and don't let your self-esteem drop. Learn to love yourself even more. Chicks'll gravitate to a guy that genuinely fukks with himself as a person. Guys that don't know how to take a punch and constantly get emo about failed relationships become shells of themselves and end up rebounding with bytches that walk all over them. I've seen it too many times, breh. If you come out of an L as an improved man, it becomes a W.

Gospel. :lawd: