My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
U think being a gorilla is gonna make u feel better? If u fukk him up u still have to deal with what possessed her to cheat on u with a corn in the 1st place.

Is this the 1st time u been cheated on?

can you nikkas quit with the cornball shyt, don't you know white women are genetically encoded to like cornballs? You know how many white women a cornball dude like Conan O'Brian could pluck out your arms? White women love corny, corny usually have a good income and no felonies.

Dude said he was in college, I bet that nikkas about to get a B.S in physics, she lookin light years ahead, she tryin to get that chemist money. White women don't give a fukk about swag after 26, swag don't pay bills and put children in private schools.

anyways, it sucks to be cheated on. I can assure you, getting a new chick RIGHT AWAY will help occupy your mind. GET A NEW CHICK ASAP. even if it's the dudes girl. do something quick.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:shaq2: I hated both those movies. And The Notebook was just a rip off of The Great Gatsby. :skip:

How do you feel reading all these black people say that white women are the most disloyal women on the planet, and that ol girl was just 'going back home'?

microphone.jpg

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
It's not worth going to jail bruh. Let those emotions subside. She's out of your life like you said so move on. Your friend was wrong. That's a given. That boy probably terrified. He know he did wrong as a friend and u might put hands on him. Let that shyt go.

So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Natural selection? Do you even know what that means? I swear you dumb smart nikkas are the WOAT. :bryan:

Well I'm not talking about Darwins definition of natural selection. Context clues may help you figure out what I'm referring to when I say natural (her being white) and selection (her choice) its natural for her to chose a white man cause she's white. Unless your a c00n ass clown you may naturally be attracted to black females which are much like you (also being black) but if you didn't have a father (insert random coli poster) you may only be attracted to those unlike yourself (not black). Hope this clears things up. Have a good day.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:beli::stopitslime::childplease:

90% of threads in this sub-forum are about american nikkas getting shat on by women

and I came in this thread to say...

this may be racist as fucc and I apologise to my white breh brehs in advance but no black man should get their broad taken by a white man

it's a universal truth :yeshrug:

Id agree if his girl was black

But his girl is a cac :manny: so its a lil different IMO

Now if he got a fine black woman taken by a corny cac, then suicide is the only option

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id agree if his girl was black

But his girl is a cac :manny: so its not the same to me

Now if he got a fine black woman taken by a corny cac, then suicide is the only option

breh,

if a white breh and a black breh are on an equal social level

the black man's inherent swag should >>>>> the white brehs lol

:yeshrug: sorry