My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it,

wants to keep that internet anonymity

nah I get that part, but just "being with your ex" doesn't explain why you were with your ex

I'm not simping for ya short cause she obviously is a lost cause, but breh.....you can't be emotional over here if you you were doing dirt ya self

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
nah I get that part, but just "being with your ex" doesn't explain why you were with your ex

I'm not simping for ya short cause she obviously is a lost cause, but breh.....you can't be emotional over here if you you were doing dirt ya self

By ex, he's referring to the chick he just dumped...the one that was cheating on him. :notsure:

He's not calling her his girlfriend anymore because she was his ex at the time of his telling this story to us.

He's NOT saying that he was with a PREVIOUS girlfriend when he found out that his CURRENT girlfriend was cheating.

He was with the girl that was cheating on him (who is now his ex) when he found out and confronted her with it.

Get it now? LOL.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

for starters, you should change your name to swagless monkey

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Lol@everybody being against son beating that nikka's ass

u nikkas that scared of jail?

he aint gotta put him in the Hospital or nothing..but a black eye will suffice

Its just the principle..he disrespected u and thats a no-no

p.s u nikkas get too comfortable in these relationships

u been with ol girl all this time and didnt notice she was a whore?

:rudy:

Daps
There's also a study that says once you go black you never go back:lolbron:this study sounds like sum bullshyt right here....if sumbody has an attraction to a certain race I don't think this applies...ask Jordan what he think about this research :mjpls:

did you even read the study? People are attracted to themselves. Naturally we are attracted to people who look like us. If you had looked up the term homophily you would also find out that it encompasses more than just physical traits. That's why the "guy from the wrong side of the tracks" movies are so popular, because most people go with the guy from their town.

And to be honest this study didn't even exist when I learned about homophily.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did you even read the study? People are attracted to themselves. Naturally we are attracted to people who look like us. If you had looked up the term homophily you would also find out that it encompasses more than just physical traits. That's why the "guy from the wrong side of the tracks" movies are so popular, because most people go with the guy from their town.

And to be honest this study didn't even exist when I learned about homophily.

I read the study talkin about how it subliminally showed people they parents faces subliminally before a strangers and they were attracted to the random person more when they flashed the parents face first:childplease:...I'm sorry it sounds like bullshyt.

Women in real life like guys from the "wrong side of the tracks" all the time which ruins the idea of homophily as being sum real shyt...sumbody who says "opposites attract" you could find just as many examples of....that homophily nonsense encompasses so much its prettty easy to always find sumthin similar about two people and say that's why they are attracted to each other just to support this silly idea..

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:why: dude just please stop replying to my posts

I can't even be bothered

I'm sitting here with 3 other people and all four of us don't know where you irrelevant ass argument is coming from

all I'm going to say to you is...I BELIEVE if a black man has a white g/f, there is no way on google earth that a white man should be able to take her from him...I'll leave it at that

you going all left field talking about white women marrying more white men as if that is indicative to a white man being able to take a girl from a black dude

do you know what...I give up, congrats on getting me :umad: at your level of stupidity and lack of grasping where someone is coming from. Good day, and don't bother replying cos you'll only catch air...unless you have this childish need to get the last word in :salute:

http://media.veryfunnypics.eu/2012/08/funny-picture-looks-like-they-run-this-shyt.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man you just have to realize that it's her loss and you'll take your wares on to another woman that is more appreciative of the value you bring to the table. And trust me, there IS one out there. As soon as you get her, you'll forget about the traitor that was the woman you just dealt with, just like you forgot about the woman you were with before when you got with her. You just have to realize that you will go through your little cycle of emotions, but also take the initiative to believe that there is a better woman out there for you and you will be in pursuit of her... and the quicker you let go of the past is the quicker you will find the the new and better one.

Daps
I read the study talkin about how it subliminally showed people they parents faces subliminally before a strangers and they were attracted to the random person more when they flashed the parents face first:childplease:...I'm sorry it sounds like bullshyt.

Women in real life like guys from the "wrong side of the tracks" all the time which ruins the idea of homophily as being sum real shyt...sumbody who says "opposites attract" you could find just as many examples of....that homophily nonsense encompasses so much its prettty easy to always find sumthin similar about two people and say that's why they are attracted to each other just to support this silly idea..

:what:

So because many people can find similarities this idea is bunk. I simply have to assume you're :troll: before I assume you're this stupid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
White women don't give a fukk about swag after 26, swag don't pay bills and put children in private schools.

Perhaps but there is one thing that has always rung true about them and always will: They CARE about their reputation. That does matter. Nasty texts...naked photos....drunken rants recorded where Lesbian confessions were exposed. Yes. A reputation is extremely important to those of pale complexions and I love 2013 for it being like that:evil: