Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
op is somewhere crying right now

crying.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

Smh,...at you missing your friend's girl's invite for the get back.
You should have fukked, your so-called acquaintenances girl.
That is why she sent you, the message.
You dropped the ball in the get back.
All is not lost.
Go fukk, his ex.
Then fukk your ex's friend who was all in your face.

Art Barr

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

What exactly happened?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
just post this on her facebook page and get in the shower fully dressed, curl up into the fetal position, and cry.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Go get tested homie...Ain't no telling what she been doing for 6 years

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
TALE OF WOE:
This blockhead mofo's little white lying wife cheated on him in his house while he was at work. ALL HE DID was work to support his family and come directly home to said family. She was fukkin' other dudes left <_< & right >_> .
Her little lies morphed into big lies.

These are some street-brawling, corn-fed, AfAm, inbred country c*nts.

problem:
He calls his ex-wife his "baby mama." WHAT?!?
Baby mamas bear the b*stard kids of men they did NOT marry. Their children are non-marital by implication. If you label the mom of your kid a "baby mama," then you are admitting that your child is illegitimate.
CALL HER YOUR "EX-WIFE."

He is currently ticked off at his sister for friending the cheating-ass ex-wife on facebook.
(He has married a second woman since the cheating drama.)

Last edited by a moderator:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So did you fukk your former friend's girl yet? I still can't believe you missed that opportunity. Before someone comes in here on some "You would be repeating the cycle and no better than them" nonsense....both of you were single so it would have been the perfect chance.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

it aint the first time

its the first time you caught her

the real question should be, how many of your friends has she fukked?

That's not the real question he should be worried about nikka.

:what:

He should be worried about his health/STDs.

But honestly, man, I'd say the best thing to do is just try and alienate yourself from the people involved. Don't try and talk to them, I know you want some closure, but it's really not going to make a difference at this point.

Just think about it as a blessing. She did you wrong, ya "friend" exposed both of their loyalties in the process, so now you can put yourself in a situation with better people.

Don't do any dumb shyt like fight the nikka though

:yeshrug:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

So how you doing now?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You sounds like a lame, six years huh?

Anyways she did you a favor move on and don't repeat your actions.

:heh: