My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
So did you fukk your former friend's girl yet? I still can't believe you missed that opportunity. Before someone comes in here on some "You would be repeating the cycle and no better than them" nonsense....both of you were single so it would have been the perfect chance.
he came off kind of lame so I doubt he did anything about it, other than maybe taking her back

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Everyone gets cheated on. It happens breh. Just bounce back, might be a week, a month, a year (hopefully not)... just bounce back. And workout, drink, and fukk easy and/ or whores. :yeshrug:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Take you about a year to get over it, which is cool. You are a young man, take a year to get over a worthless broad OR the rest of your days paying alimony, child support, dividing up property and dealing with humiliation and suicidal thoughts because of a trick. Biggest blessing you could have ever desired. Stack some loot to the side, focus on your life (mental, physical, finances, emotions and spiritual), get a passport, train ticket or automobile and embark on a life finding journey. STAY OUT OF RELATIONSHIPS for a few years. You know what not to do now, and you know what to do.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Trust me, universal law. That probably happened so the woman you are supposed to be with can come into your life. Dude, I'd be ecstatic. Her loss. Oh yea, change your phone number and disconnect from Facebook and twitter.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Sorry to hear that happened to you. But now, you need to clear your head. You need some revenge. Simple as that. So..here are your options...
(Warning before doing this realize that you are going to be a cold hearted mothafukka for at least 10 years after doing this, fukking random hoes just to get back a feeling of warmth)....

1. Talk to your homeboy's girl. Everyday. Get every single detail out of it. How did happen and why.

2. Invite her out to talk about the shared pain.

3. fukk her. Even better if you get her to suck your dikk. Even better if you get a picture.

4. Let that nikka know you fukked his bytch. Send him pictures or text messages about the meet up. The whole idea is to make him think or know you are fukking his girl.

5. Your ex girl- You obviously know a female she doesn't like. fukk that female. Let it be known you are fukking her, put the shyt on facebook. Either that or a close family friend of hers. Send her sister some flowers, "Thanking her for her kindness".

6. #Gohardonhoes for 10 years to make up for this bullshyt. Never shed a tear.

7. Be happy. You got rid of two snakes in one day. Never let it happen again.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Sorry to hear that happened to you. But now, you need to clear your head. You need some revenge. Simple as that. So..here are your options...
(Warning before doing this realize that you are going to be a cold hearted mothafukka for at least 10 years after doing this, fukking random hoes just to get back a feeling of warmth)....

1. Talk to your homeboy's girl. Everyday. Get every single detail out of it. How did happen and why.

3. fukk her. Even better if you get her to suck your dikk. Even better if you get a picture.

4. Let that nikka know you fukked his bytch. Send him pictures or text messages about the meet up. The whole idea is to make him think or know you are fukking his girl.

5. Your ex girl- You obviously know a female she doesn't like. fukk that female. Let it be known you are fukking her, put the shyt on facebook. Either that or a close family friend of hers. Send her sister some flowers, "Thanking her for her kindness".

:wow:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:ohhh: So do innocent people wrong because someone else did you wrong? I'm gonna pass this on to all my female friends if they get cheated on. Especially since my fellow Christian Reincar dapped this.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:ohhh: So do innocent people wrong because someone else did you wrong? I'm gonna pass this on to all my female friends if they get cheated on. Especially since my fellow Christian Reincar dapped this.

No one is innocent in love and war. :ufdup:

That's why his girl cheated on him with his friend. He needs revenge for this heinous act!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I dapped because of number 7 getting rid of two snakes in a day

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta