My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But I thought once you go black you never go back? :ohhh:

But seriously, throw them both in the bushes and don't look back. Next girl you have, keep her away from your friends or don't have her around them all the time.

Nah i use that method to expose any promiscuous qualities in a chick. I bring em to the wolfden and let them mingle. A stunt will always slip when given the opportunity.

Can be scared on the battlefied

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I BELIEVE if a black man has a white g/f, there is no way on google earth that a white man should be able to take her from him...I'll leave it at that
You can't take someones woman or man dumbass. :foh:

And the fact that you really believe what you wrote above is :snoop:. You know how many white chicks date/f*ck with black men but end up marrying and having kids with white men afterwards? Don't even bother responding.

And :dead: at you getting in your feelings because I dapped a post you didn't agree with. Stay mad. :umad:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
breh,

if a white woman and a black woman have equal body

the white woman's inherent looks should >>>>> the black womans lol

every black man should want her and disregard the woman of his race.
:yeshrug: sorry
I changed the wording so that I can ask you if you think this sounds a little racist?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
You can't take someones woman or man dumbass. :foh:

And the fact that you really believe what you wrote above is :snoop:. You know how many white chicks date/f*ck with black men but end up marrying and having kids with white men afterwards? Don't even bother responding.

And :dead: at you getting in your feelings because I dapped a post you didn't agree with. Stay mad. :umad:

0NZO4.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You lost for trustin two white people,should've expected the double cross:laff:.

February need to be "nikkas never learn" month:snoop:

Daps
then wtf are you talking about? :skip: You're agreeing with me and then chatting a whole lot of shyte afterwards (jasmine2.0 or whatever your name is, you're a dumbass for dapping his post)

He was with a girl that likes black men as well as white men so the whole idea of racial preferences is irrelevant

also, of course there's gonna be more same race relationships than interracial...what kind of retarded argument is that. There's way more white people than there are black in western countries so the law of averages would dictate that

:stopitslime: to your whole post

edit

I just read your post again

seriously breh...wtf are you talking about? :laff:

Actually it's been scientifically shown in research studies that people are attracted to those who look like them. Basically people who are similar are attracted to each other. There's actually a term for this, it's called homophily. A lot of it is subconcious.

Study demonstrates sexual attraction to those who resemble our parents, ourselves

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
So wtf are you mad about :weezy:

but were you or were you not with your ex

So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it,

I noticed this nikka been dodging all the posts telling him to post her pictures

wants to keep that internet anonymity

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually it's been scientifically shown in research studies that people are attracted to those who look like them. Basically people who are similar are attracted to each other. There's actually a term for this, it's called homophily. A lot of it is subconcious.

Study demonstrates sexual attraction to those who resemble our parents, ourselves

There's also a study that says once you go black you never go back:lolbron:this study sounds like sum bullshyt right here....if sumbody has an attraction to a certain race I don't think this applies...ask Jordan what he think about this research :mjpls:

illadope

きんが
Daps
I wanna say you share her but I feel youre pain man. I really dont even know what to advise cuz Im stuck in a situation my damn self....Just try to detract your mind from her.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.
i hate to be cold but life goes on, get over it. many of us, myself included have been cheated on. its not a big deal a fukked up person just got exposed for who they were.

there's no point in being hurt because some piece of shyt bytch cheated on you. she did you a favor cause you could have had a child by her or be married to her.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I wanna say you share her but I feel youre pain man. I really dont even know what to advise cuz Im stuck in a situation my damn self....Just try to detract your mind from her.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by "stuck"? Why can't you leave?