MY EX GOT MARRIED

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol thats why i dont take NONE of these extra lame wanna be hoes on here serious

and i thought she was cool too smh lame ass bytch talkin dat clown shyt

Yeah I thought she was cool too but her whole steelo got exposed in here. Funny thing about chicks like that is the black community is gonna be the only ones behind her ass when fukked up, racist shyt happens in her life but when everything is good in life, she'll turn her back and be in the white mans arms.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Sounding like Binary with the "Oh I'd date a black guy if one would just approach me :sadcam:" routine. And right on cue she's slowly starting to reveal her disdain for black men the more the issue is pressed. :snoop: I thought you were slightly better than this. Then you're Nigerian so AA inferiority was probably indoctrinated into your head at a young age. :snoop:

Crazy though because Colonialism hasn't even been dead 75 years and you're letting these Cecil Rhodes ass CACs set up barren outposts in your p*ssy and mine you of everything you're worth. :smh: Talking about how the black men who approach you are not good enough ( :duck: ) but you'll date a guy who'd have you tumbling down the street thanks to the business end of a firehose if this was fifty years ago.

Real posting by one of the GOATS Liggins. :wow:

I normally stay miles away from these discussions but I have to say something I've been feeling for a minute....

It kills me how some black women, especially foreign ones will try to trash every black man who doesn't have IT certs and isn't about to waste all of his money tricking off as "not good enough". Now all of a sudden a large city like ATL doesn't have ANY black men worthy of giving the time of day to. Now you're telling me no brother is approaching? In this era of thirst. :comeon: Sorry to tell you this ladies, but despite what half of these magazine articles and biased docs and specials are telling you on TV you really aint doing that much. Just because Robin Thicke done showed y'all some play in a music video....you really aint doing that much. For every deadbeat you hear horror stories about, there is a ratchet scally typing paragraphs about him on FB and calling her son "her man" and ruining his life before it even starts. :daheel:

:daheel: :daheel:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I thought she was cool too but her whole steelo got exposed in here. Funny thing about chicks like that is the black community is gonna be the only ones behind her ass when fukked up, racist shyt happens in her life but when everything is good in life, she'll turn her back and be in the white mans arms.

this website making me realize its nikkas way worse than it is some of these white people man smh lololol i woulda never knew some black people really felt like this. its sad honestly

from what i read... she in the most successful city for a black person but you seem to only get approached by bum nikkas? dont add up bro

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I thought a dude posted this. I was going to write "Good. Now she's someone else's problem."

My sister-in-law got married. They had one child together so that means the ex and SIL still have to contact each other regularly. That will never end unless one dies or takes full custody. The new dude, I kind of feel sorry for him. It's like, "You didn't see the red flags, breh?" The ex was okay. I got along with him.
I do hope that the wedding with the SIL and new guy turns out well. The last marriage ended like a train wreck of epic proportions.
The SIL and new guy got married in Las Vegas. 16 minute wedding.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
this website making me realize its nikkas way worse than it is some of these white people man smh lololol i woulda never knew some black people really felt like this. its sad honestly

from what i read... she in the most successful city for a black person but you seem to only get approached by bum nikkas? dont add up bro

Bruh I been in Atl for years and know plenty of hard working, single black men who are searching for their queen. Her saying she likes nerdy white guys told me all I need to know. I've met plenty of chicks like her and their standards for black men are like 100's times higher than those for white men. It's sad when black folks go in with negative preconceived notions of their own people. Self hate is crazy

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

in 10 years she never got approached by a successful black man :heh: I dont know the racial stat*tstics on atl, but when was in atl a few years ago there was more black people then white people...which means she has a higher chance of meeting a black man then a white man...which means she sifted through all the black people for the needle in the haystack

bout "black men dont approach me" arent white dudes typically intimidated by black women?...esp african women that look like that?

and you tellin me they got the the courage to approach her more often in a city thats majority black?

:FOH:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Bruh I been in Atl for years and know plenty of hard working, single black men who are searching for their queen. Her saying she likes nerdy white guys told me all I need to know. I've met plenty of chicks like her and their standards for black men are like 100's times higher than those for white men. It's sad when black folks go in with negative preconceived notions of their own people. Self hate is crazy

Lol. 10 yrs? 3,650 days and not one black decent guy? We even have a couple of brotha's in the IT thread that seem to be making moves in life and not on that dumb stuff and they live in ATL.

She should just come out and say:mjpls::mjpls: instead of hiding behind "No decent black guys here".

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
auntjemannarobinson.jpg

fukk this Jiggaboo, spoof ass bytch

Elongated face ass c00n

2pac-spit.jpg

you should be force fed 50 jars of
6a00d83451c19f69e2015435bbf143970c-800wi

and beat with the rope used to hang my ancestors

you dumb ass race trading bytch

fukk you, and ya hoe ass parents that raised you to hate black americans

stupid ass, racist ass African

i hope someone sprays
SOUL+GLO.jpg
in your face and blinds your chess board length face ass

you bytch you

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lol. 10 yrs? 3,650 days and not one black decent guy? We even have a couple of brotha's in the IT thread that seem to be making moves in life and not on that dumb stuff and they live in ATL.

She should just come out and say:mjpls::mjpls: instead of hiding behind "No decent black guys here".

No new blacks, no new blacks, no new blacks, no no neeeeeeew, stay down for my nerdy CACS :noah:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
auntjemannarobinson.jpg

fukk this Jiggaboo, spoof ass bytch

Elongated face ass c00n

2pac-spit.jpg

you should be force fed 50 jars of
6a00d83451c19f69e2015435bbf143970c-800wi