MY EX GOT MARRIED

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Sounding like Binary with the "Oh I'd date a black guy if one would just approach me :sadcam:" routine. And right on cue she's slowly starting to reveal her disdain for black men the more the issue is pressed. :snoop: I thought you were slightly better than this. Then you're Nigerian so AA inferiority was probably indoctrinated into your head at a young age. :snoop:

Crazy though because Colonialism hasn't even been dead 75 years and you're letting these Cecil Rhodes ass CACs set up barren outposts in your p*ssy and mine you of everything you're worth. :smh: Talking about how the black men who approach you are not good enough ( :duck: ) but you'll date a guy who'd have you tumbling down the street thanks to the business end of a firehose if this was fifty years ago.

Edit: my bad, I skimd through this post and thought you said "you're Nigerian so inferiority was probably indoctrinated into your head at a young age" lol.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Sounding like Binary with the "Oh I'd date a black guy if one would just approach me :sadcam:" routine. And right on cue she's slowly starting to reveal her disdain for black men the more the issue is pressed. :snoop: I thought you were slightly better than this. Then you're Nigerian so AA inferiority was probably indoctrinated into your head at a young age. :snoop:

Crazy though because Colonialism hasn't even been dead 75 years and you're letting these Cecil Rhodes ass CACs set up barren outposts in your p*ssy and mine you of everything you're worth. :smh: Talking about how the black men who approach you are not good enough ( :duck: ) but you'll date a guy who'd have you tumbling down the street thanks to the business end of a firehose if this was fifty years ago.

Pressure bust pipes.

..i applied pressure and well........:ehh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
do African really chicks be on that :mjpls: hard, there aren't too many in my neck of the woods so I can't speak from any personal experience

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Is it possible she's ****? That would suck. :lupe:

ewwnikka

That would mean that her/his/its ex man was on some

it9oVPl.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
do African really chicks be on that :mjpls: hard, there aren't too many in my neck of the woods so I can't speak from any personal experience

ive seen a couple of them date a white guy here and there..but they end up marrying a brother..

Ive never really seen one exclude there own people like that

I got a cuz that just engaged to a cac...out of my big as family shes the only one

her baby father is black and a dead beat...her man before that is black as well...

Id never say this to her face but it honestly seem shes just happy to find a man that would take care of her seed....we all know her "type" physically and its def not him

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol thats why i dont take NONE of these extra lame wanna be hoes on here serious

and i thought she was cool too smh lame ass bytch talkin dat clown shyt

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Funny. Some of yall talk about the guys on here chasing pawgs. When the pic thread proved that wasnt the case. time to start looking at the females on here instead.lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Im all for date who you want. But 10 yrs? :scusthov:

what is going on in the ATL. lol