MY EX GOT MARRIED

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ive never "seriously" dated a broke guy. He's an accountant.

228623_1244435861199_209_244.jpg

:troll:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@flusterose you should collect money from all these trickin ass cacs and use it to aid a young handsome enterprising black/latino student like myself in his quest for an education and career.

Such philanthropic actions are sure to buy you redemption from your life of scallywagging, and can also be the difference between next Friday nights events of gettin your back blown out proper or getting robbed for all your valuables.
Do it for the community :smile:

How she supposed to buy hand bags and clothes and blow the rest in strip clubs if she does this shyt? :rudy:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Out of all the obese black women in America, from your pictures your in shape , have a pretty face and your telling me that no decent black man has hit on you? In one of the most well to do black cities in all of America?

I call :duck:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
How she supposed to buy hand bags and clothes and blow the rest in strip clubs if she does this shyt? :rudy:
why you counting my money though? worry about your own...:bryan:

Out of all the obese black women in America, from your pictures your in shape , have a pretty face and your telling me that no decent black man has hit on you? In one of the most well to do black cities in all of America?

unfortunately, not any with substance. and atlanta is not a well to do black city. have you seen RHOA? Those people dont have money they're all fakers smh. Let's keep in mind im not American so that might have something to do with it. Different culture... I dont know any Nigerian girls that's with an AA here in Atlanta.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
why you counting my money though? worry about your own...:bryan:

unfortunately, not any with substance. and atlanta is not a well to do black city. have you seen RHOA? Those people dont have money they're all fakers smh. Let's keep in mind im not American so that might have something to do with it. Different culture... I dont know any Nigerian girls that's with an AA here in Atlanta.

:shaq2::stopitslime::aicmon:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
When people show you who they are, believe them

That's how I feel about the OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what she said was that none of those who hit on her were up to her standards. draw your own conclusions. :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sounding like Binary with the "Oh I'd date a black guy if one would just approach me :sadcam:" routine. And right on cue she's slowly starting to reveal her disdain for black men the more the issue is pressed. :snoop: I thought you were slightly better than this. Then you're Nigerian so AA inferiority was probably indoctrinated into your head at a young age. :snoop:

Crazy though because Colonialism hasn't even been dead 75 years and you're letting these Cecil Rhodes ass CACs set up barren outposts in your p*ssy and mine you of everything you're worth. :smh: Talking about how the black men who approach you are not good enough ( :duck: ) but you'll date a guy who'd have you tumbling down the street thanks to the business end of a firehose if this was fifty years ago.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the word wasn't selfish. if you're unhappy (sad) about something like this and you want him to be unhappy as well, i think the proper word is miserable.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Sounding like Binary with the "Oh I'd date a black guy if one would just approach me :sadcam:" routine. And right on cue she's slowly starting to reveal her disdain for black men the more the issue is pressed. :snoop: I thought you were slightly better than this. Then you're Nigerian so AA inferiority was probably indoctrinated into your head at a young age. :snoop:

Crazy though because Colonialism hasn't even been dead 75 years and you're letting these Cecil Rhodes ass CACs set up barren outposts in your p*ssy and mine you of everything you're worth. :smh: Talking about how the black men who approach you are not good enough ( :duck: ) but you'll date a guy who'd have you tumbling down the street thanks to the business end of a firehose if this was fifty years ago.

:merchant: Read a posting, Im sweating :whew:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I question the morals of any black woman that would stoop as low as to fukk or have a relationship with a CAC. To me that shyt aint no different than bestiality :gag:
I hope y'all hoes catch lyme disease or something.