MY EX GOT MARRIED

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is mad at her ex because he moved on with his life instead of remaining devastated that she left him forever

dumped said ex because she met someone she liked better

admits to be selfish

dates only rich guys

:mjpls:

digging_hole001.jpg

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:laff: ole boy probably went to a psychologist and learned how to "perform under pressure".

A man will change. He just wasn't that into you. :ehh:

That's what I'm saying. The nikka just wanted a quick nut from you and he got it. fukk he look like wasting extra pumps just to get you off? :heh:

I mean his wife is getting those extra pumps but thats because she is his wife. There's a reason she rocking that RING and you are ALONE and getting older...and older...and wrinklier...and older...and single...and older...

The wolves were on her throat:lupe:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:FOH:

Well i feel you on the "lets chill" sh!t...you want a man to come at you respectfully i feel you on that...

But im still callin :duck: cuz every year during caribanna americans come to toronto and they come wit game...a couple years ago, my ex (who sort of looks like you) got approached by like 5 or 6 black americans who offered to take her out to dinner and take her shoppin..etc..americans from my experience usually come wit real game like that...amd they'll trick and spend money..take you out the whole 9 just to get with you...that "lets chill" talk sounds more like the dudes here :patrice:

She probably isnt lying about the atl environment. I lived there for 3 years and the majority of men were on the lets chill tip. There are so many desperate women in atl that men dont even have to try.

I was abstinent my first 2.5 years there because most of the men (predom black) who came at me were trash/living the atl life.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
@flusterose don't pay no mind to these old bitter nikkas

wat u need is a young bull like me

I aint eem got hair on my balls yet I'd make you forget all about that 1 minute man :shaq:

And you don't even need to know how to cook since my favorite dish is mac n cheese :shaq:

I will however need lunch money :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
@flusterose you should collect money from all these trickin ass cacs and use it to aid a young handsome enterprising black/latino student like myself in his quest for an education and career.

Such philanthropic actions are sure to buy you redemption from your life of scallywagging, and can also be the difference between next Friday nights events of gettin your back blown out proper or getting robbed for all your valuables.
Do it for the community :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: