My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Actually, you're wrong.

The Pro captures game footage in 1080p/30fps

The original is only capable of 720p game capture. You can also stream in 1080p/60fps on the Pro
aka stuff no one cares about

smh at you letting sony con you with that bs

lol at you spending ANOTHER 400+ dollars for slight upgrades like that, that literally means nothing.

720 gameplay is clear enough, only nerd or idiot would care about 1080p/300069600 frames per second bs

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This is one of the most ignorant statements I have read on the Arcadium in a long time
Go spend another 400 dollars so your games can look slightly clearer smh.

You have to look closely and pay close attention to see a difference between 4k and 1080p. To the human eye the difference neglible.

What hell do you need your games to be slightly clearer for, that warrants paying 400 dollars?

you guys are brainwashed idiots

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In regards to if you should get a ps4 pro or not, the answer HELL NO.

Ps4 pro just upscales games to "4k" and give SLIGHT improves in current ps4 games. EVERY game that comes will still run on ps4 and look great.

The difference between 1080p and 4k, is almost negligible to the human eye. Don't be fooled by the hype, they are creating to brainwash nerds and casual gamers who.

A ps4 pro will not give you ANY extra benefits over the ps4 in terms of making gameplay video. Playstation is just capitalize on how stupid the average consumer can be with this ps4 pro stuff.
These are the rationalizations a person makes when they can't afford something to justify why they don't have it.

I technically didn't spend any money on my PS4 Pro because I sold my old PS4 for $200 and the other $200 came from cash back rewards off my Amex Blue Cash card. It was a free upgrade for me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aka stuff no one cares about

smh at you letting sony con you with that bs

lol at you spending ANOTHER 400+ dollars for slight upgrades like that, that literally means nothing.

720 gameplay is clear enough, only nerd or idiot would care about 1080p/300069600 frames per second bs
I responded because he said his kid was getting into YouTube videos. So for making content, it is an improvement. You basically omitted information and I corrected you.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Nothing says I don't trust you and generally see you as a dirtbag more than asking a friend to sign a contract over a loan. It's an open admission that you don't trust them and their word is worth shyt to you.

It's less socially awkward to outright deny the loan because at least then you aren't telling them openly you don't trust them.

It's a business transaction. How can you give a "loan" without terms?
Putting the loan on paper makes it more solid. And really I don't care if someone thinks I trust them or not. If you about your word then signing the contract won't be offensive

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
These are the rationalizations a person makes when they can't afford something to justify why they don't have it.

I technically didn't spend any money on my PS4 Pro because I sold my old PS4 for $200 and the other $200 came from cash back rewards off my Amex Blue Cash card. It was a free upgrade for me.
Youre a dummy for going through that for slight upgrades.

Could of spent that 200 on something better smh.

Let me guess you're going "upgrade" again when sony releases their "REAL" next step to the ps4?? smh

enjoy your slight upgrades, you will have to look VERY CLOSELY at the tv to notice smh.

As I said before the difference between 4k and 1080p is literally negligible.

its like the way they con people with "megapixels" in cameras. The human can only see a difference in "megapixels" up to a certain degree. Yet people will still pay 100 or 200 more dollars for a camera that says it has "3 or 5 more megapixels" than its predecessor when it reality it literally makes no difference.

Even if videos where they compare 1080p to 4k the video make has to point out the differences so people will notice them.

I saw 4k videos and 1080 p videos and I literally couldn't tell which was which.

PS4 and xbox are literally testing how dumb the consumer can be with the release of these "redundant" system they call upgrade. As they thought the average consumer will by ANYTHING they hype.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Okay i'll admit it he just took it from me. I was counting money and he was like "Yo lemme hol $200 bro u got mad money like waddup damn!"
and he kind of grabbed it(not in a forceful way) but in a playing manner and wouldn't give it back laughing.

Legitimately confused as to wether you're being serious or trolling.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Let me guess you're going "upgrade" again when sony releases their "REAL" next step to the ps4?? smh

enjoy your slight upgrades, you will have to look VERY CLOSELY at the tv to notice smh.

its like the way they con people with "megapixels" in cameras. The human can only see a difference in "megapixels" up to a certain degree. Yet people will still pay 100 or 200 more dollars for a camera that says it has "3 or 5 more megapixels" than its predecessor when it reality it literally makes no difference.

Even if videos where they compare 1080p to 4k the video make has to point out the differences so people will notice them.

I saw 4k videos and 1080 p videos and I literally couldn't tell which was which.

PS4 and xbox are literally testing how dumb the consumer can be with the release of these "redundant" system they call upgrade. As they thought the average consumer will by ANYTHING they hype.
$200 ain't shyt man. Honestly what can you buy that has any real value for $200?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Go to his house and get ur money and delete ur friendship after. He does not respect u

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a business transaction. How can you give a "loan" without terms?
Putting the loan on paper makes it more solid. And really I don't care if someone thinks I trust them or not. If you about your word then signing the contract won't be offensive
except it's not a business transaction its a friend asking you for a favor. you're calling it a business transaction because of your lack of trust.

a verbal agreement is valid in the first place. there are plenty of easy ways to prove said verbal agreement was made without them signing any contract and you can take them to court without a signed contract too. for example you can text or email them about it. you can have people witness the agreement being made.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Simply does not happen to me. Probably because everyone owes me a favor. I don't borrow money, might borrow your chick, but that's about it.

And even if I was in that situation, me and the Stoozy boys are going to be waiting for him right when he gets back home from work and put the boots to his ass. Leave him going down 3rd Avenue with his pants down and a lollipop in his mouth.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

On what resolution display?

mjgrin.png

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If you don't confront him you a bytch ass nikka and he winning....My late uncle explained situations like this at an early age....