My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's with lames making up stories?
25742.jpg

Daps
You bought the PS4 pro which means you're a gullible idiot.

you dont deserve your 200 dollars back.

anyone who already bought a ps4, and goes out to buy a ps4 "pro" is a complete idiot

Please explain, I want to get my son to start making YouTube videos & thought the pro was the next move. We got the 4 already.

Daps
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
Damn first you said ok its not too bad ill sell some my shyt then go as far as saying you gonna get ma dukes to confront ole boy for u :scust:
Save your man hood I know busting the dudes head might land you in jail but think about the coli street cred youll get bruh.
Reclaim your manhood and your money even upload that shyt on social media and tag him in the posts. Somethings gotta be done because this is coming off beyond pathetic :snoop:

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Please explain, I want to get my son to start making YouTube videos & thought the pro was the next move. We got the 4 already.

In regards to if you should get a ps4 pro or not, the answer HELL NO.

Ps4 pro just upscales games to "4k" and give SLIGHT improves in current ps4 games. EVERY game that comes will still run on ps4 and look great.

The difference between 1080p and 4k, is almost negligible to the human eye. Don't be fooled by the hype, they are creating to brainwash nerds and casual gamers who.

A ps4 pro will not give you ANY extra benefits over the ps4 in terms of making gameplay video. Playstation is just capitalize on how stupid the average consumer can be with this ps4 pro stuff.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't read the whole thread so you may have explained already, but I don't get why you would loan someone that much money in the first place?

If someone needs to borrow $200 it's very unlikely they'll be able to pay it back in the agreed time frame.
Okay i'll admit it he just took it from me. I was counting money and he was like "Yo lemme hol $200 bro u got mad money like waddup damn!"
and he kind of grabbed it(not in a forceful way) but in a playing manner and wouldn't give it back laughing.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Ps4 pro just upscales games to "4k" and give SLIGHT improves in current ps4 games. EVERY game that comes will still run on ps4 and look great.

The difference between 1080p and 4k, is almost negligible to the human eye. Don't be fooled by the hype, they are creating to brainwash nerds and casual gamers who.

A ps4 pro will not give you ANY extra benefits over the ps4 in terms of making gameplay video. Playstation is just capitalize on how stupid the average consumer can be with this ps4 pro stuff.
This is one of the most ignorant statements I have read on the Arcadium in a long time

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Actually, you're wrong.

The Pro captures game footage in 1080p/30fps

The original is only capable of 720p game capture. You can also stream in 1080p/60fps on the Pro