My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
breh the next update better be about catching a fade with this dude or you're dunzo

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You gonna kill him over that $200 cause an ass whopping ain't getting you that money back and if dude knows where you be at him and a few of his boys probably gonna come back and jump you and or rob you or worse unless you doing that to him first.

People have been killed over less. Or you could just call it the L that it is and move on. Cutting dude off. Take your pick but once you escalate the situation I hope you ready to die and or kill over it because there's no telling how far it goes.
not to mention you could easily catch a charge that will end up costing you way more than $200

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
not to mention you could easily catch a charge that will end up costing you way more than $200
Sometimes you gotta fight but it should really be worth the fight if you're gonna do it. I know some of the guys on here is young but this isn't high school you get in a fight as a grown man and things can escalate out of control quickly. You never know who knows who and who's willing to do what. For all you know this guy could have a crazy cousin that runs up and shoots your mom's crib up at night because you beat his cousin down and he don't care why you did it.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yo this the same nikka that slammed your controller?
you trollin right?

that nikka want to fight you. he's crossing all the lines and you like :dwillhuh:
After seeing the fury dude used to slam the controller he don't want no parts :mjlol:

That wasn't a loan of $200 in dude mind that was a gift lol

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
respect the jux dont lend nobody money ever again

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think if you want a PS4 brand new $200 is the best you can hope for in terms of price. Why wouldn't you buy one @ $200?
Because I've made some other tech purchases lately

But I made a registry on Target in case they do the sale again closer to Christmas because people were stacking the Cartwheel + registry and getting em 169-180.

It's tough to pass though 200 is cheaper than when I copped a ps2 day 1