My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only are you illiterate and remedial, you're also very insecure. I didn't shyt on Black people at all, I simply stated my opinion that Black people shouldn't be loaning money to each other unless it's an amount they can afford to lose.

Do better.

I'm going to have to side with @Ronnie Lott here you made it race-specific. Not all black people are bad with money. Not all black people are hypocrites who'll take advantage of a friendship to steal money from you.

Personally I don't lend money to ANYONE at all. Even if I have the money. I'm extremely selfish when it comes to money. The problem is that there's alot of dishonest people out there who will use you. Black, white, whatever.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
You gone wait awhile
^^ damn

chop it up next he see him & if he ain't bout paying up, guess it's time to piece up. I'm 25 and I might have to fight over $200. that's a lot of money in Mexico. And here in the USA man I ain't playing. Mayb it's effed up he ain't see it like a priority & hold it down w/ that twinkie 1st

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
^^ damn

chop it up next he see him & if he ain't bout paying up, guess it's time to piece up. I'm 25 and I might have to fight over $200. that's a lot of money in Mexico. And here in the USA man I ain't playing. Mayb it's effed up he ain't see it like a priority & hold it down w/ that twinkie 1st
You gonna kill him over that $200 cause an ass whopping ain't getting you that money back and if dude knows where you be at him and a few of his boys probably gonna come back and jump you and or rob you or worse unless you doing that to him first.

People have been killed over less. Or you could just call it the L that it is and move on. Cutting dude off. Take your pick but once you escalate the situation I hope you ready to die and or kill over it because there's no telling how far it goes.

Daps
@Fatboi1 why did you lend your "friend" money after they went HAM on your controller? i'm not even a gamer and i found that to be obnoxious as hell.

its up to your how you deal with this but let this be a lesson-NEVER EVER lend more than you can afford to lose and never put someone else's needs before your own. you shouldn't have to sell stuff to pay a bill because someone you loaned to didn't pay you back on time. make sure you are straight first!

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Wait, your broke ass buying a PS4 but you want to beef with another broke ngga over $200 bc hes stunting on IG with XBOX :russ:

What type of chimpanzee shyt is that:scust:

Why are you surrounding yourself with a bytch ass ngga...THEN asking other bytch ass broke nggz for advice :laff:

Typical broke ass uneducated weirdos on this thread encouraging a ngga too potentially lose his freedom or life over stupid $200 dollars:mjlol:

Yall nggz aint shyt:francis:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wait, your broke ass buying a PS4 but you want to beef with another broke ngga over $200 bc hes stunting on IG with XBOX :russ:

What type of chimpanzee shyt is that:scust:

Why are you surrounding yourself with a bytch ass ngga...THEN asking other bytch ass broke nggz for advice :laff:

Typical broke ass uneducated weirdos on this thread encouraging a ngga too potentially lose his freedom or life over stupid $200 dollars:mjlol:

Yall nggz aint shyt:francis:
I don't get it. Dude got one of those PS4s from the crazy Walmart price match deals where people were price matching third party sellers on Amazon.
He had to have gotten it for closer to $100 and he dumped that for a launch Pro.

If I was in the position where a $200 loss would hurt me I sure as hell wouldn't go out and spend $400 on a Pro when I already had a PS4 to begin with.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:what: What kinda bytch made mentality is this???

If you can afford to loan 1/2/3 hundred and it not affect your bills/quality of life etc .. then it's no big deal if he repays you. Yes you want it bag.. but they asked for a loan for a reason and most o the time the 3-4 days they say aint true .. so you dont look for it .. i didnt say dont remember it... you may have to throw hints every once in a while ..then they'll hit you with the when the OT hit on my check or when i get my taxes .... those 2 dates usually mean you aint getting it back and they feel as a friend you shouldnt even ask...

1/2/3 hundred i can spare .. once its 5 and up its business...