My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

Daps
Either hit a lic or his face, thats tha only way to solve it now. have yo cuzin call his phone again either from her number or a diff number sayin she wanna meet up ride out wit her & bounce out & dont do no talkin since he wanna hang up in niccas faces

spoken like a hitta :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I want this but I hope it gets even cheaper soon now that the Pro is out.

Thoughts breh?
I think if you want a PS4 brand new $200 is the best you can hope for in terms of price. Why wouldn't you buy one @ $200?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:sas1:

Real ish. Don't even expect it back if you want to maintain any friendship in which money can be exchanged.

Don't loan money if you expect to get repaid..
I look at getting repaid as bonus money not money i'm entitled to

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
My homie and me borrow money from each other every once a blue moon if we get stuck in a situation. I just borrowed like a 100 from him last month, but paid him back that plus 20 on top just out of respect alone. thanks

The friends I have in my small circle know how to handle money. Even tho we trying to grow and still trying to make more money, we just might need help during that process once in a while.

He wasn't your homie from get go @Fatboi1. You gotta double check your friend list and set better standards for yourself. And be cool with better people who know what they doing with money.