MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
TSC was actively saying he sucks when he was being pushed, its one thing to say you feel he should be on tv but a lot of nikkas in here was NOT fans of him.

Hurt Business, Lashley was booked great, he had a fantastic championship run..... Benjamin and Cedric was booked as after thoughts with a nothing tag title reign.

Not saying MVP isn't right or that there aren't valid criticisms in here but its folks in here faking the funk
They got tine for Kross and Bronson Reed but a guy they had face Lesnar at Mania is useless? Lol

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Ricochet, Dream and Keith Lee were booked well in NXT but yea there's a clear difference on main roster. If he can't put something together for Melo and all the black talent coming out of NXT in the near future there's really no excuse.

Maybe he should take HBK out of NXT and use him on main roster. He turned Wes Lee from a great tag team wrestler to a singles star. Kid ain't had a bad match yet

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Montez Ford is one of the biggest misses I've seen in forever. He looked like an absolute star the one time he got a chance to shine. People told me "just wait... be patient..." and it's been years and they haven't done a damn thing with him.

it pisses me off. they could've done a storyline of Lashley having the US title. Telling the profits how they can become like him. Tez gets pissed and turns on Lashley and takes the belt.

Hell, Tez should be the one about to take the title off Logan Paul, and feud with LAK over it

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's weird but I think Vince actually had a better pulse for black talent then HHH does.

I don't wanna sound like I'm caping for Vince but with everything I've seen on WWE programming and all the stories out there, Vince comes off as what I call a "Michael Scott racist" where not only does he not even realize how racist he is, creh actually thinks he's an ally :mjlol: The problem is, his perception of everyone who isn't a white man is entirely rooted in 50s/60s stereotypes and hasn't evolved an iota :mjlol: So that's how you get black wrestlers doing so much c00n shyt but also getting big pushes in his later years

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
The one that made me laugh was christian test edge jericho being told to cut their hair because hhh had to be the guy with that look

:mjlol:
is this for real? :dead:
another reason for me to not like him lmao

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The only places that seem to book black wrestlers (particularly black men) correctly is NXT and TNA.

I honestly believe that HHH doesn’t connect with black talent like Shawn Michaels does. He’s treated Bianca well because her talents and abilities are undeniable.

Jade looks like a superstar…it don’t take a rocket scientist to see that. Those are can’t misses. He completely missed on Swerve….he’s dropping the ball with Montez and Omos has completely disappeared.

I hate to say this but Vince did better booking black male talent than HHH ever has :yeshrug:

King Mable got pushed to the moon in ‘95 despite being a bad worker and unsafe.

Ahmad Johnson was red hot in ‘96….

The Rock self explanatory

Shelton Benjamin during the gold standard era

MVP was United States champion and had his own show.

Bobby Lashley in WWECW and with the Hurt Business.

Vince even had Omos looking like something.

His track record is far with black talent is far from perfect but HHH’s as of now is not good. It is what it is.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The only places that seem to book black wrestlers (particularly black men) correctly is NXT and TNA.

I honestly believe that HHH doesn’t connect with black talent like Shawn Michaels does. He’s treated Bianca well because her talents and abilities are undeniable.

Jade looks like a superstar…it don’t take a rocket scientist to see that. Those are can’t misses. He completely missed on Swerve….he’s dropping the ball with Montez and Omos has completely disappeared.

I hate to say this but Vince did better booking black male talent than HHH ever has :yeshrug:

His track record is far with black talent is far from perfect but HHH’s as of now is not good. It is what it is.
Its wild but when you break it down like that then........I see your point :ehh:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It's a tv show. The bosses decide who are the stars.

Unless Netflix says they want a stronger black presence. There won't be.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

1. He treated Bianca like a stepping stone in NXT, and that weak ass undefeated streak was against nobodies 99% of the time.

2. He should've been able to connect with Swerve since Swerve is a c00n.