MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all saying Vince McMahon did more for black wrestlers huh? The same Vince that made Mark Henry a sex addict in love with the first white woman he could get his hands on? The same man that repackaged Mark Henry as "The Silverback" back in the mid 00s? :mjpls:

Kofi squashed in 07 seconds? :mjpls:
R-Truth turned into a retarded caricature after being a rappity rapper for years? :mjpls:
The Rock being the first "black" WWE
Heavyweight champion and then no one for years? :mjpls:
Had a black tag team of stereotypes called "Cryme Tyme?" :mjpls:
"Mama's Boy" Shelton Benjamin? :mjpls:

That Vince McMahon? I guess if you're willing to cosplay as a Gorilla, pimp, voodoo man or other caricature Vince could treat you pretty well. Those butter biscuits must taste pretty good. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all saying Vince McMahon did more for black wrestlers huh? The same Vince that made Mark Henry a sex addict in love with the first white woman he could get his hands on? The same man that repackaged Mark Henry as "The Silverback" back in the mid 00s? :mjpls:

R-Truth turned into a retarded caricature after being a rappity rapper for years? :mjpls:

That Vince McMahon? I guess if you're willing to cosplay as a Gorilla, pimp, voodoo man or other caricature Vince could treat you pretty well. Those butter biscuits must taste pretty good. :mjpls:

:dead:

Is it fair to say that both McMahon and also likely Hunter are racist cacs? I ain't gon hold u.. WWE been on fire lately and I'm liking a lot of what they're doin, but NXT is my favorite "brand" out there

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Ironically on reddit a lot of asian fans have been complaining about hunter's booking of them too, has hunter finally united the black and asian communities..? :pachaha:
I can't blame them. Iyo and Asuka both acting like the hysterical Asian person no one understands despite their talents always ticks my :mjpls: meter.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:dead:

Is it fair to say that both McMahon and also likely Hunter are racist cacs? I ain't gon hold u.. WWE been on fire lately and I'm liking a lot of what they're doin, but NXT is my favorite "brand" out there

I have no problem with that take but nikkas in here looking at the Vince years as a bygone Black Renaissance. Nikkas are going to be calling dude Kence McMahon soon compared to HHHrake.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

No one’s denying the negatives, but Cokeboy gave black wrestlers shine on tv. Trips been holding the creative juices for 2-3 years, what has he done? HBK did more in the last few months in NXT than Trips in several years.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically on reddit a lot of asian fans have been complaining about hunter's booking of them too, has hunter finally united the black and asian communities..? :pachaha:
All the Indians leaving on the same day was crazy

Kinda ot but it’s always been weird to me how wwe doesn’t really do mixed race tag teams. American alpha is the last one I can remember
Truth and Miz. But that's more two singles wrestlers thrown together

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Kinda ot but it’s always been weird to me how wwe doesn’t really do mixed race tag teams. American alpha is the last one I can remember
Truth and Miz. But that's more two singles wrestlers thrown together

Only other ones I can think of off the top of my head are Bookdust, Kofi/Punk, and Kofi/Matt Sydal, but again those were more thrown together than American Alpha.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lashley's booking is actually deplorable. If you'd missed all of 2021/early '22, you'd have no idea he was right up there with Reigns as the hottest acts in the company.

Don't really care about Vince/HHH booking debates, whoever had power during COVID finally got it right by copying how Impact booked him as dominant World Champion, right down to MVP as his mouthpiece.
If MVP was on TV with Omos every week you don't see this, regardless of what anyone else has going on. I'm not going to say he's right......yet. But you all have an alternative now with AEW so there's that. :mjlol:

The fact of the matter is that wrestling has always been an inherently racist and backward industry where even white guys are routinely fukked over in a number of ways so how do you really expect us to fair in this environment?

Wrestling is slowly crawling into modern sensibilities after being dragged kicking and screaming under Vince McMahon. Change is coming but it's going to be slow, too slow for some and that's a fair take. However, you need to decide if you are one of those people and take appropriate action.

Realistically we shouldn't even support this industry but we do despite it's fukked up history. How long will you all keep making this thread before you either temper your expectations or do something about it one way or another? Fact of the matter is that if WWE pushes a couple of black wrestlers in a real good storyline for a few months all will be forgiven. Black wrestling fans are both far too sensitive and far too forgiving.

HHH seems to be a step back from Vince. Bianca was looking to be the top woman in WWE but that changed to Rhea Ripley as soon as HHH took charge.

Last edited: