MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
it pisses me off. they could've done a storyline of Lashley having the US title. Telling the profits how they can become like him. Tez gets pissed and turns on Lashley and takes the belt.

Hell, Tez should be the one about to take the title off Logan Paul, and feud with LAK over it
Then he would run the risk of Montez outshining his mediocre favorites. Montez would come swagged out with the belt looking like 2000 Rock, and Knight would pull up in some dirty ass Levi's and that bedazzled vest from 1993. :mjlol:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
lol at thinking netflix heads creative instead of the actual fuccking chief creative officer that's been with the company for 25+ years :mjlol:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
shyt is probably just analytics to them. They looking at the percentage of which ethnicities are viewing and making storylines based on that.

But they could at least try to put over some Black heels that go beyond a midcard.

White folk would love to root against and boo a Black man :mjpls:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
But back on topic. The Hurt Business should have been the original "Bloodline"

Shiiiiiit, We should've gotten a Hurt Business vs Bloodline feud.

Hurt Business was on track to becoming the greatest group of all time. They already were evolution level in their short time frame of existence. They were rapidly climbing the ranks.. I believe they first started to fukk them up when they did the story with Ricochet... Ricky definitely should've ended up joining and clenching the mid card title for the group and being groomed to one day take over for Lashley.

Everyone liked THB... I never saw not one bad word spoken about them and even in their wake there's nothing but positive remarks. Even the usual neckbeard suspects fukked with THB... HHH couldn't have that so he sabotaged greatness

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
And why is that... shyt makes no sense. :snoop:

I hope they know what they're doing with this Jade/Bianca thing because losing the tag titles that early into their run wasn't a great look. Thankfully, they've been able to book black women a little bit better...
At least they're not jobbers.

Imo, everyone outside of Ced, New Day, Apollo have been booked strong while taking small losses.

Also, are we forgetting that rock also has creative input control? I don't think they're gonna job them out entirely.

Ford needs a singles title run though. Also, if I recall, Lashleys injured.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Hurt Business was on track to becoming the greatest group of all time. They already were evolution level in their short time frame of existence. They were rapidly climbing the ranks.. I believe they first started to fukk them up when they did the story with Ricochet... Ricky definitely should've ended up joining and clenching the mid card title for the group and being groomed to one day take over for Lashley.

Everyone liked THB... I never saw not one bad word spoken about them and even in their wake there's nothing but positive remarks. Even the usual neckbeard suspects fukked with THB... HHH couldn't have that so he sabotaged greatness

HHH definitely deserves to get blamed for how he’s booking most minorities atm but Vince was the one that sabotaged it c’mon now.

HHH just didn’t want to bring it back unfortunately.